halo 5 armour ideas

SabreOfDoom

i think that halo 5 should have armours that have an effect on the player for example the recon armour could have enhanced speed since the armour is for reconing and things like that for other armours. also i think they should add in armour damage and faliure to make it seem more realistic e.g. get meleed in the face visor cracks or get shot in the arm slower reload ect and lastly to be able to take your helmet off which will desable the shields but increase speed and strength?

• Like 1

customisation is a massive part of halo now.

i suggest armour should have custom holsters, sacks, pockets and the actual armour components to be fitted by choice to an each individual's spartan to correspond preferred or chosen armour abilities, effects and class of weapons.

for example:

1. for players who like bulky armour and big guns... they could have a heavy weapon holster for the back. meaning what ever weapon fits on the back can only be a heavy weapon. the burden of choosing this is that heavy weapons are not available to your spartan's loadout except for when they are on the field. the upside of the holster is the aesthetics.

2. for players who play stealthily... they can have armour pieces un-detectable by Promethean vision. so who ever uses it may come across a pair of legs through the wall. but if the stealth player has a full armour set they can't be detected.

and so on...

also the idea of spartan size came to mind. depending on how you prefer to play depends on weather you want a tank or a stick-insect of a spartan.

im not really sure about having enhanced abilities depending on the armor, like the example you suggested: recon.

It would be just really nice if they brought back the old classic armors suchs as the Mark V, ODST, some old reach armors, down to small details. For example, little attachments you can have on your helmets, and maybe 343i can add that to torso, shoulders as well, different variations of the same armor type. Another example of this would be the different ODST armor the ODSTs had from Halo3: ODST.

Being able to play as Elites again would be pretty cool too, even brutes maybe.

its going to be a long while till halo 5 comes out :(