Halo Machinima Ideas

dpvsdeadmau5

Any Halo Machinima style ideas? Feel free to post. ^.^

I'm going to start working on a Halo Machinima titled "The Mercenary". The summary is The UNSC isn't fighting the Covenant or Prometheans anymore. They are fighting an army of super soldiers (group unnamed) commanded secretly by UNSC's own General Walker. A Spartan Commander that has served for the UNSC for a few years (unnamed) gets a recruit under his wing (unamed). The recruit goes missing and the Commander finds out that he was captured by the super soldiers and was tested on. The UNSC wants nothing to do with it so he rebels and becomes a Mercenary. He kills whoever he is payed to kill. That is all I have so far. I will need some help writing/filming it. Any ideas would help and feel free to post your own ideas too.

• Like 1

Super Spartans? Like Master Chief?

Yes basically. I came up with a name for them. They are called the NSS or Nuclear Super Spartans/Soldiers

Good idea. ;)

That isn't what i meant by that. I meant like if you needed ideas for names or had ideas for me that could help. Writing with only 2 people is hard. It is mostly me writing. My friend gives me ideas while the other 2 involved with the project help get what the characters look like and manage our website and partial business. If anyone wants to join or help, message me on our youtube channel here http://www.youtube.com/Gam3rsHat3rs or message me on Xbox. My gamertag is dpvsdeadmau5.

Edited by dpvsdeadmau5

• 3 weeks later...