fix the dmr and br damage

SoF xSPARKLEZ

i am starting to not like halo because of the fact that the BR and the DMR ar so equal. i understand you want to please everyone but in halo 3 the BR was the gun to use. now in halo 4, when the BR and the DMR go into battle against each other it all matters on how close you are to the other person. The BR has 3 bullets not just one like the DMR.

an honered halo fan: SoF xSPARKLEZ

Honestly, I think the BR should be taken out of SWAT and kept just for slayer since you stand no chance at it against someone using the DMR because of those "3 small bullets". At least make it fair and have people only use the dmr/pistol because those bullets turn into a spread when you fire. It would at least make it challenging, imo.

Regarding these weapons, IMO, things are fine the way they are. I'll chew up a DMR every day of the week with the BR on shorter range maps and frankly that's the way they're designed. Have you taken the time to read the different descriptions of the weapons? Not trying to be a smart *** or anything but I think it might do you well to do so.

Same with Swat, why the **** we're playing swat on BTB maps is beyond my comprehension. Again, I favor the BR on the smaller maps every day of the week. That's why they should both be included.