I Need help earning a specific armor/helmet?

screechymon

I don't know if this has been posted over and over or not. So soory if it was, but it hard to look something up when you don't know enough about it to search the proper terms. I have been trying to find out what game type to unlock the helmet that kind of looks like the stalkers, it has like a four pointed star visor. I only seen a few people with it and when I asked them in game they either did not respond or the responce was not relevent to the question. one person told be what i may want to do with myself.... so I assassinated him in regenicide.... repeatedly.

There is an armor with a horn on it kicking around thats not it, I can try bring more discriptive but maybe one of you knows what I'm talking about and can point me in the right direction.

I don't know if this has been posted over and over or not. So soory if it was, but it hard to look something up when you don't know enough about it to search the proper terms. I have been trying to find out what game type to unlock the helmet that kind of looks like the stalkers, it has like a four pointed star visor. I only seen a few people with it and when I asked them in game they either did not respond or the responce was not relevent to the question. one person told be what i may want to do with myself.... so I assassinated him in regenicide.... repeatedly.

There is an armor with a horn on it kicking around thats not it, I can try bring more discriptive but maybe one of you knows what I'm talking about and can point me in the right direction.

You need a download code for that helmet. Buy one off ebay.

• Like 1

Its not fotus that I was looking for. But looking that up help me find the one I wanted, its deadeye. I just it only a best buy preorder thing so I'm SOL. Caboose I heard you the first time, no need to shout.

I didnt pay attention to pre-order bonuses so I just threw a name out there. Glad you found what you were looking for.

• Like 1

I didnt pay attention to pre-order bonuses so I just threw a name out there. Glad you found what you were looking for.

Its all good.

Guess I'll wait for the DLC that "may" come out. not sure of the credibitity of the fellow Ezole that posted that in the 3rd post down...

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm1959659_Deadeye-helmet-without-code.aspx