Help! My halo 4 campaign stuffed up.

PublicAlliance

Hello, I had this kid over at my house today and while i was playing halo 4 on the x-box he was bouncing a basket ball next to the x-box and than i told him to stop, so he starts being a total *** WHOLE and bouces it harder... than what do ya know the ball hits the x-box like a bullet. So i take the disc outa the x-box and it has a big circle all around the disc. The next day i went to play campaign and it does not work. I cant pick a mission the is notthing the i can shoose a diificlty but wtf is the point in that if there is no mission? Help! can some one tell how to fix this while i fix my friend! thank you.

HELP!

dam... Well thanks for your answers. But me and my brother baught halo 4 well pre orderd it but we paid extra by accident on online. So they said we have a worrenty for i think 2 years so what does that mean?ohh and by the way i punched the kid in the chest.

You have a 2 year warranty? Good. You should be able to get the disk replaced if you call whoever you have the warranty with.

You can take the game into yoour local game shop and get the disk resurfaced ... but that only has about a 60% success rate. If you have the warranty then they will just replace the disk for you. I have a warranty from gamestop on mine and it cover like ANY damage to the disk. Only cost me $3 for the warranty. Good deal if you ask me.