Team OBJECTIVES!!! HARDCORE!

Baeztoberfest

So, and stop me if this is a terrible idea..., who likes the idea of having a multi faceted objective gametype incorporating King Of The Hill, Capture The Flag, and Oddball in one game? Still do a 4 v 4 or maybe an 8 v 8? But throw in one moving hill, a neutral flag, and one maybe bomb or oddball and have it all add to a universal score for your team. Focusing on multiple objectives could be fun (maybe a little confusing) as you'd have to capture flags while having some of your forces spread to the hill and accruing time on a ball as well as base defense.

Seems like the chaos would actually cause a lot of fun. Maybe I'm alone in this thought at 12:38 am. Lets hear some input y'all!

• Like 3

That sounds very interesting. And chaos is a good thing when dealing with halo

Right? That's what I was thinking! Any variation of it really. People could safeguard hill checkpoints at specific points between bases making the capture the flag aspect harder. And someone would always be hunting down whoever had the ball so they don't backdoor a victory. Could make for some seriously fun gaming.

Or even like a MultiTeam/Flood/King Of The Hill scenario where survivor squads battle for supremacy in the last defendable outpost before being over run by flood. Make it an 8 vs 8 playlist so you could accomodate all the factions? That would be pretty chaotic and fun.

Or or or... Wait for it. What about a regicide multi ball? Where everyone gets a point for holding the ball or killing the other king but if the king has the ball he gets triple points? And then do multi team so there's four teams of three? Each team has a king and two bodyguards? That would be awesome.

I want a MP experience kind of like Spartan Ops where you can fight a pitched battle but you can pick and choose which objectives to go after (like defend AA tower 1 and let bunker C fall) and depending on your choices you either win by a land slide or fail utterly. Controlling the flow of battle like that would be epic and each time you do it it can play out differently as you can choose different objectives or try to get them all.

I think it'd be crazy! I'd say that an Action Sack playlist is where this belongs. Actually, I think that a gametype that actually changed objectives every forty five seconds would be hilarious. It would be TDM one seconds and KoTH the next.

That's an even better idea! Infinity slayer! (And right before you get the game winning kill...) ODDBAAAAAALL! Lol.

I want a MP experience kind of like Spartan Ops where you can fight a pitched battle but you can pick and choose which objectives to go after (like defend AA tower 1 and let bunker C fall) and depending on your choices you either win by a land slide or fail utterly. Controlling the flow of battle like that would be epic and each time you do it it can play out differently as you can choose different objectives or try to get them all.

That would be pretty cool.