Environmental interaction in Forge mode

Kurt S-501

Do you guys think this is a good idea? I do.

An example of Environmental interaction placing a wall in the path of a waterfall and changing the water's path and direction. So one could guide the water to create a pool in the center of his/her map. Or create a creek running through it. OR, have water fill the room from above so at the end of the match the map is completely submerged.

Tell me what you guys think. This is just one example, so there could be other environmental interaction.

Also 343i, please make more natural forge pieces. Like trees and bushes, and have the hight width and length customizable for all structural objects.

Agree or disagree?

An example of Environmental interaction placing a wall in the path of a waterfall and changing the water's path and direction. So one could guide the water to create a pool in the center of his/her map. Or create a creek running through it. OR, have water fill the room from above so at the end of the match the map is completely submerged.

Tell me what you guys think. This is just one example, so there could be other environmental interaction.

Also 343i, please make more natural forge pieces. Like trees and bushes, and have the hight width and length customizable for all structural objects.

Agree or disagree?

I hope Halo 4 and the xbox would be able to handle it. Though I do agree.

Thanks. I think the xbox could handle it.

Well.... yeah they did upgrade the original Xboxs to the slim... So It should be able to handle it.

The smoothness of the gameplay also depends on the Engine of the game itself. Reach gets laggy at one point or another... but just rarely.

Agree or disagree?

have you ever heard of minecraft. if not look it up

i am playing it while i wait for halo cea and halo4

Well.... yeah they did upgrade the original Xboxs to the slim... So It should be able to handle it.

The smoothness of the gameplay also depends on the Engine of the game itself. Reach gets laggy at one point or another... but just rarely.

But wouldn't Halo 4 have a new engine?

I like your idea but I think it is about time we have environmental things and such decorations that are common throughout the campaign not to mention being able to edit the landscape to a certain extent.

Longest sentence in the written history... :thumbdown: Sorry about that guys.

I like your idea but I think it is about time we have environmental things and such decorations that are common throughout the campaign not to mention being able to edit the landscape to a certain extent.

Yeah. And maybe weather effects to.

Yeah. And maybe just have a blank plain and be able to grab points of it and lift or depress. And being able to carve into the environment. Like that big rock wall next to the lagoon, we could carve a huge cavern, or catacombs.

Agree or disagree?

agree