MLG should work around Social players. Not Visa Versa.

Baeztoberfest

Now to tie it in to the original thread.

Give MLG what they want. But don't change the entire dynamics of the game to accomodate a handful of hardcore gamers. Work within the parameters provided to make a good set list that works. I've heard many say a ranked and social playlist would fix this. To an EXTENT I agree with this but not when they start hacking away at the foundation of the game and what it is because some lonely gamer wants the weapons HE OR SHE prefers to dominate instead of the ones already in place.

I never claimed to know it all. If you had taken the time to read you would have saw this. But clearly you have issues with printed dialogue. Perhaps you can't read and instead react out of anger at everything that differs from your opinion...

I'm still waiting on you to say anything that makes sense. You're quick to tell me what it is I'm thinking and what I believe in and you can't even support your own opinions with solid evidence. Lets start over. My name is Travis. Yes I'm a casual gamer. I wasn't always a casual gamer. I never claimed to know more than you or anyone else. Okay? You good or are you going to come back with something else that contributes nothing to the OP?

Besides my argument was that they only change things in the game within what the game allows you to change not go hacking away at the foundation of the game. Make a MLG playlist and change stuff there but don't change it for everyone. For the casual majority and not the competitive minority. I'm not saying MLG deserves nothing.

I agree with most of the things you said, but it's not just the MLG people who want to play The Pit or Midship. Some people just like the maps and want to play on them again, especially with the way Halo 4 plays out. I do get mad at these MLG fan boys who think MLG should be the standard though. I admit MLG is pretty fun but I get bored of it after awhile, it becomes really repetitive.