Halo 4 permanent ban

WagonMasterGeneral

This is annoying. I've searched it all over the Internet about these bans- it annoys me very much because I only just got the map pass. After searching I found that 1000s have been banned and only 15 people were playing big team battle at one time. Some say it is because sexist remarks lead to an permanent ban. Another is idleness- this does the same. Modders and hackers are obvoiusly going to get banned, but here is my story.

I was playing flood and I was the survivor. I was doing well, killing several flood. I was about to get a killing spree as a man on the flood team marched up with an assault rifle and massicared the entire survivor team. We fired at him time, after time, after time, and nothing happened! Afterwards I noticed there were only 15 people playing big team battle.then I turned my Xbox off, when I came back on, i was banned. 343 must have banned a a lot of people- will I get unbanned?