I hate people that do this...

TheGodfatherS117

Hi guys,

In my school, all people got a ps3 and they got Black Ops 2. They always say that Black ops is better than Halo and they start insulting me because I like Halo. This is ridiculous because they don't even tried Halo.In my opinion, CalI of duty is a game where no one got skills: they all camp, they all use shotguns and a lot other things. I just hate those people that think ps3 and call of duty are the best thing ever.

So you guys, is there people who likes Call of duty that annoy you too?

this topic should't be relgated to such things. we all have people that likes other games, and we each have our own varying opinions.

and yes i think it's ridiculous they are doing that, but mostly importantly... do not let them get to you or snoop to their level to get you all riled up. you don't need to have something like that to prove it. here are some people that use skills.

sure i use skill to beat an enemy. all is fair in win or lose. it doesn't matter. what's important is that you have fun.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

In my school, all people got a ps3 and they got Black Ops 2. They always say that Black ops is better than Halo and they start insulting me because I like Halo. This is ridiculous because they don't even tried Halo.In my opinion, CalI of duty is a game where no one got skills: they all camp, they all use shotguns and a lot other things. I just hate those people that think ps3 and call of duty are the best thing ever.

So you guys, is there people who likes Call of duty that annoy you too?

They start insulting you because you play Halo (a game that requires skill) over CoD (campers paradise)?

Tell your friends that you like real FPS games, and not dumbed down FOTM hide and go seek multiplayer.

• Like 1

I have been called halo nerd, Gaylo ***, Lord of the nerds

All because I have a deep love for halo (these are jokes by my friends)

However I am better than most kids at my school at CoD, and have played CoD more than them

Also everyone of the kids that say this I have 1v1 and 1v3 on halo and beat them by a margin of 40 or so kills

People who insult halo usually suck, don't let them get to you :)

• Like 1