Specialization Codes

sevenstrings113

guys, check your email that's assoicated with your Xbox Live Gamertag, and check your Xbox Live messages, make sure you have not missed one or deleted them by accident. even check your spam folder. they have codes sent by either email or Xbox Live.

if you have changed your email before november 20th, please update your email address, but if it was sent before you forgot to notify them about email changes, please go to Halo Waypoint and post here. they will fix this.

Is this a recurring problem for alot of people because ive just hit SR70 and when ive asked other people why i might not have received the code all i get is try any other email accounts you have, i only have the one and im yet to get an explanation or advise into what i can do to get them, the main thing that i enjoy in halo 4 at the moment is the fact you can level up and try new specs but as ive hit a brick wall its only frustration that i cant try the next 6 specs as promised really dont know what to do

Its ok i found out why i have no email, 343 seems to think that europe doesn't matter so they thought not to include us in the offer, well thank you 343 for wasting my time all you had to put in the original message about the gift offer was who is included and who you clearly don't give a rats about

I've already posted on here, the Halo Waypoint forums and even got on the horn with Xbox/Microsoft support. I did change my e-mail address related to my gamertag recently, but it was already updated and confirmed by Xbox Live before the specialization codes went out. There is absolutely no reason why I should not have received the codes by now and am forced to experience the same frustration of not being able to level up or enjoy new specs. Based on other forums, posts and articles, it seems like there is a large part of the Halo 4 community that also hasn't received their specialization codes even though they're fully qualified to receive them. This is a major fail on 343's part and has taken away a major portion of the enjoyable gameplay of Halo 4 for me. I miss Bungie already.

i got my code a couple weeks ago. I put it in like ive done a hundred times before with others, an no surprise it brought up the download screen i downloaded it. went back to go play an check things out an NOTHIN. like i never did it went back an put the codes in agian an it says that ive already downloaded this item. what the hell.....

Hi, I bought Halo 4 limited edition. it came with code - installed specialization. All working fine. I received a xbox live code for specializations. Downloaded and now all the specialization I got with the first ld code are missing. Anyone else had this problem