Urban Map - Aesthetic Map Submission

Christian Hart

Gamer Tag: DoomedSquash023

Map Name: New Hanover Halo 4

Description: This is an urban map on Ravine with quite a few buildings. I was trying out Halo 4 forge and created some interesting buildings or a competitive urban map. Please check it out on my file share and let me know what you think. The city is called New Hanover for no particular reason other than it sounded cool. The game is set to Slayer, CTF, and Flood.

Pictures: Is it me, or does 343 not offer the ability to access file shares on thier website like Bungie did?

Gamer Tag: DoomedSquash023

Map Name: New Hanover Halo 4

Description: This is an urban map on Ravine with quite a few buildings. I was trying out Halo 4 forge and created some interesting buildings or a competitive urban map. Please check it out on my file share and let me know what you think. The city is called New Hanover for no particular reason other than it sounded cool. The game is set to Slayer, CTF, and Flood.

Pictures: Is it me, or does 343 not offer the ability to access file shares on thier website like Bungie did?

Fileshare is not up yet for Halo 4. Just wait a little while for the pictures. You can take some temporary ones with a camera if you want. (Or at least that's what others have done)

Guest Oakley HiDef

Thanks for the submission. While right now the fileshare system is unavailable we do appreciate if you can include some sort of temporary image. I am in the middle of exams and before I go around downloading a bunch of maps and taking the time to look through all of em I'd just rather get a first impression.

Saves me time. Hopefully this process will be much easier when the filesharing system is up