Camo glitch?

Fhoe

Hey, guys. Idk if there is a post somewhere else about this because I looked all over, but has anybody else noticed that camo is bugged?

Some people who use camo do not have the blue dots that are meant to inform others of their presence appear. They are basically impossible to detect and just assassinate you as soon as you run by.

Hey, guys. Idk if there is a post somewhere else about this because I looked all over, but has anybody else noticed that camo is bugged?

Some people who use camo do not have the blue dots that are meant to inform others of their presence appear. They are basically impossible to detect and just assassinate you as soon as you run by.

prolly using stealth

Must be hackers. In the Spartan Ops playlist there are a lot of hackers that use it. Some even play as elites even tho that is not an option for me.

I play as a Promethean Knight. Sometimes I play as The Didact or Cortana. Most days I just like to play the game as it was intended and play as Chuck Norris.

• Like 1