Really exciting Halo ideas!!!

Delpen9

MY IDEAS-------

This is listed by suggestions:

1. Add a locus (from halo wars) as a covenant mech.

2. Make the flood come back in the last mission of halo 5.

3. Change the halo setting of halo 5 to erde-tyrene.

4. Put the didact's war sphinx in halo 5 or 6's campaign.

5. Make 2 war sphinx combine later in halo 6 after we have first seen and destroyed ateast 1 war sphinx.(see halo wiki for details)

6. Infect the didact with the flood in halo 6 giving the flood control of the prometheans, ironically a force meant to stop the flood.

7. make the humans and the covenant work together to defeat the flood and the prometheans...

8. Make a new gravemind in halo 6.

9. Put a hornet or falcon to forge.

10. Add a wider variety of halo gametypes.

11. Make the flood mode more customizable... mainly infected traits and loadouts + no waypoint for last man standing.

12. Allow the ability to turn off sprint.

13. make the jet pack stronger... not just a useless jump boost

14. Add more customization options to custom games.

15.In the future halo's- make more arena style maps

16. Bring back a skill ranking system like in halo 3 or 2.

17. Make casual part of multiplayer and a skill based part.

18. Put atleast 1 scarab between halo 5 and 6

19. MAKE A GAME EXTENSION ALLOWING FIREFIGHT WITH THE FLOOD, PROMETHEANS, COVENANT. I SERIOUSLY WANT FLOOD IN FIREFIGHT! (Keep Spartan ops but add this in as a game extension similar to halo 3 odst.)(u have to buy the firefight disc)

Pretty good ideas but by Erde Tyrene you mean Earth?

Look it up. It's a forunner planet. also its more likely they would put in the seeker instead of the war sphinx because the war sphinx is outdated in the forunner trilogy books...

for war sphinx: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/War_Sphinx

for seeker: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Seeker_(armor)

Erde -tyrene is mentioned on the war sphinx link...

What about this idea i have asked my brother but hes just a selfish pain in the ass! covernant dogs or coernant Crawlers? cind of like the promethian crawlers just more reptilian and no armor on its face. It can hold a plasma launcher and it follows the elite and charges like a brute exept unlike the brute the covi crawler no's what it is doin! What do you guys think im gona make a topic about it soon and bigger

And Please if you like my idea plz like me!

Erde Tyrene is Earth.....You sure you are not thinking of Charum Hakkar? (originally the Ancient Human capital world)

I agree with Flood in Firefight though, been wanting that since Reach. They could unleash some crazy flood forms in this mode that were cut from the games such as the Juggernaut, etc. Can you imagine 6 Juggernauts coming with 20 pure forms and a bunch of other crap?

Erde Tyrene is Earth.....You sure you are not thinking of Charum Hakkar? (originally the Ancient Human capital world)

I agree with Flood in Firefight though, been wanting that since Reach. They could unleash some crazy flood forms in this mode that were cut from the games such as the Juggernaut, etc. Can you imagine 6 Juggernauts coming with 20 pure forms and a bunch of other crap?

No, that sound f''ckin scary and yah your right about erde- tyrene. The didact left the 12 war sphinx on erde-tyrene (earth) so i have no idea what happened to them... they have seekers which are more recent torwards the time of the halo ring event. maybe we will see those...

Anything from Halo Wars instantly gets a NO from me. That game was a disgrace to RTS games everywhere and wasnt all that great a Halo game either. I forced myself to play through it just to play through it and I couldnt even manage that it was so bad for me. I literally got sick trying to play that waste of digital space.

As for the Flood, I prefer them to stay out of this one. I am fairly tired of fighting them over and over and over again. Give them a series break and maybe come back to them in a future series again. But for now leave them be.

Anything from Halo Wars instantly gets a NO from me. That game was a disgrace to RTS games everywhere and wasnt all that great a Halo game either. I forced myself to play through it just to play through it and I couldnt even manage that it was so bad for me. I literally got sick trying to play that waste of digital space.

As for the Flood, I prefer them to stay out of this one. I am fairly tired of fighting them over and over and over again. Give them a series break and maybe come back to them in a future series again. But for now leave them be.

Yah, I know a lot of people angry with halo wars but i dont consider it part of the main halo games so it doesnt bother me. I WOULD ATLEAST WANT TH FLOOD IN FIRFIGHT! Would it really be all that bad if they came in the last mission of halo 5 or the beginning of halo 6.

Yah, I know a lot of people angry with halo wars but i dont consider it part of the main halo games so it doesnt bother me. I WOULD ATLEAST WANT TH FLOOD IN FIRFIGHT! Would it really be all that bad if they came in the last mission of halo 5 or the beginning of halo 6.

Well Halo Wars does bother me and lets leave it at that...

As for the Flood, I wouldnt use "bad" as a word for it. More like tiresome. We have fought them for an entire series as the main bad guys (or one of them). Its time to let them rest and save them for a later series. To me its too soon for them to return. Right now they are showing so much potential in the Prometheans that I dont want them to give that up. I would love to see a re-ignited Human-Forerunner war. That is what I am hoping for in H5 and H6.

Well Halo Wars does bother me and lets leave it at that...

As for the Flood, I wouldnt use "bad" as a word for it. More like tiresome. We have fought them for an entire series as the main bad guys (or one of them). Its time to let them rest and save them for a later series. To me its too soon for them to return. Right now they are showing so much potential in the Prometheans that I dont want them to give that up. I would love to see a re-ignited Human-Forerunner war. That is what I am hoping for in H5 and H6.

It would still be cool to see the Prometheans fight the flood.

My main concern is: Will there really be more halo after halo 6. The franchise is dying out unless 343 focuses on a new area of the halo universe. I'm counting on Bungie's new destiny game to out shine all the other games in the gaming industry... no offense 343 but you're going to have tough competition.