(Update) To People Who Have not Received Codes

Blake7

343 has said they're done sending out all the codes and everyone should have received a code (so they say). So even if you met all the requirements to receive a Specialization Code you will NOT receive one until it is released to the public.

With that being said I'm also one the many frustrated people out there who haven't received a code. The most frustrating part about it is while the the Specialization Codes were being sent out people said to just be patient you'll receive yours eventually. Then come to find out that you can't get yours because you're basically too late and that they've all been set out is very flustering.

Anyways I'm going to look at the bright side. I assume, (if 343 wants to do the right thing) and since there is a big chunk of the Halo community having not received their codes, 343 will release the specializations to everyone pretty quick due to the amount of people complaining and also due to the fact that more and more people will be hitting that level 70 cap.

Wow well i sure hope they plan on doing something soon, a lot of people are quite upset about it. I've been watching the Halowaypoint forums where BS ANGEL has been updating us and asked us to post our gamertag and answer the 3 qualifying questions and he will see what he could do.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst155922_The-Official-Specializations-Email-Thread.aspx

Anyways it's very disappointing.

It's disappointing, but moreover it's just a silly way to get the specializations unlocked. I would have thought that they would've been able to see this coming while making the game and thought of a better way to do it. I'm an unfortunate one where my email no longer existed. It's annoying, but it's not really a problem for me either, as I'm only SR-42.

• Like 1

It's more than disappointing, they are not sending any to the entire continent that is Europe. Europe is probably half the entire Halo community and they have been left in the dark completely. I. Really don't understand why 343 would take this approach when releasing their first title, it is causing just about everyone on my friends list to return to Halo 3 and other titles. Seems backwards and a great way to loose fans and destroy the life of the game.

• Like 1

Yeah, thats annoying. It was something about the emails we had not being valid.. BS because i signed up with the same site they told me to.

It's annoying that they could care so little and be all like; Be patient you will receive one... well here I am without one. I was patient I gave them a chance I didnt ***** and moan but now Im angry.

Awesome way to get specializations to people to.. a code sent by e-mail what could go wrong.

ive been playing halo 4 since day it came out and yet i didnt get the freaking codes, and yet my friend who barly played gets them.... logical? i think not... they better send out more codes or have them for free later on cuz thats just plain rediculous ... sorry for spelling, not really caring at the moment due to frustrations from this code issue

btw so basically so 343 just screwed us over?

I received an Xbox Live message on my Xbox today with the specialization code, I haven't heard of anyone else receiving a message like this yet. Maybe this is the way they're going to solve the problem now.

I advise you guys to look at your messages, and see if you've received one from Xbox Live.