How Can You Call This Halo Matchmaking?

Blank Space

So that means they have to make it feel like COD then? sorry... Good job 343 for making me buy a watered down version of COD.

Then why do you flame the forums crying about it? We get your point. Go play CoD then. Nobody is stopping you.

As for the previous poster yeah it's its own game. It's not Halo reach and it's not black ops. So let there be HALO 4!

I've liked the whole match playing part of it, I've enjoyed it really. Finding a game with match making that's connection friendly is the rage maker for me. It's a new game, new issues, new bonuses. If this is the way they want it done, it's up to 343i. I'm not loving this as much as I did previous titles, but I had issues with them as well.

The developer will likely listen to feedback, I'm quite surprised that they rushed out other play modes "due to overwhelming feedback". That should have been a no brainer on the part of 343i, but still they came to the table. Kudos to them.

It's hard to go this far with one developer in a title then have it change hands and try to be fair about it. They have to make a game that not only keeps me and you, the old school fans happy, but they still need to continue to compete in a market for the new breed of gamer too.