profile glitch?

a38yearoldman

Ok.. has this happened to anyone else?

a while ago my campaign progress kinda reset.. but only on my local profile.. bungie.net still shows me finishing the campaign in legendary.. but on my machine, it reset as tho I hadn't played anything.. all the levels were locked until I played through them again.. kinda annoying..

now today it changes my service tag on me.. when I try to change it back, it says it's not allowed on xbox live.. something wrong with the tag of DAVE, now?

Campaign resetting is due to a profile corruption don't use profile on USB device(that's if you. Do?) But once you connect to live it will re-sync.

I've always been on the hard drive... and I've recovered the account to different xboxes.. I'm sure I'll play through it all again, but it's just kinda annoying..

but right now the most annoying thing is the service tag thing.. it's like someone at 343/bungie/microsoft is named Dave, and doesn't want anyone to use that tag, so they blocked it.. :angry:

• 1 month later...