Rant Time Guys! #3

Jeff Hall

Another Rant time for you guys. This is where I can come and yell at the world and inform people of why I am yelling at the world so more people can yell at the world. Then someone can rant about the world being too noisy.

Today I am ranting about Burger King. I am ranting about a different reason then you might think. It's not that I don't hate the food, or the drinks, or the cleanliness of the place. I hate that they say they "Support" the vets if people donate a dollar, but they don't give out a discount or do anything special for vets.

Burger King (I think nationally, maybe globally) has a campaign running right now where if you donate a dollar, you can write your name down on the wall and say "I support the Vets along with Burger King". I went in there the other day like I do most days for a breakfast sandwich and I asked them if they gave military discounts. The lady behind the counter then replied, "No we don't, I don't think we ever have."

So Burger King, Where is the money going? Why do you need to use a vet's honor and respect to make yourself a quick buck here and there? It is sad what this country can come to...

• Like 2

I imagine the 30% will go towards expenses they can't legally scam people especially considering how expansive macdonalds and burgerking are if they scammed people and got caught they would be fined a ridiculous sum of money. There's much more horrible corporate crimes that go on on a daily basis worldwide and I would argue if they are raising money for a charity its better that charity recived 70% rather than nothing