exile its okay...but

jessy

i feel like bringing the multiple vehicles to it just makes it over the top. i feel like its a tiny version of standoff.

Vehicles are fine, but i feel like the banshee does not counter the scorpion. And the guass warhogs feel a bit more annoying this game then ever. But hey whatever.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I have to agree here.

A lot of times, I go into big team with a positive outlook, wanting to play a big fun game. But I think for me, personally, exsessive vehicles and power weapons just start to get under my skin? I realize this is what people want, and I'm not for sure saying its a problem. But a lot of times I play Exile especially, I feel like everything is just such utter chaos. Nearly everyone you meet is either in a vehicle, or has a power weapon. And that gauss hog is extremely irritating.

Unfortunately, I have to agree here.

A lot of times, I go into big team with a positive outlook, wanting to play a big fun game. But I think for me, personally, exsessive vehicles and power weapons just start to get under my skin? I realize this is what people want, and I'm not for sure saying its a problem. But a lot of times I play Exile especially, I feel like everything is just such utter chaos. Nearly everyone you meet is either in a vehicle, or has a power weapon. And that gauss hog is extremely irritating.

Gauss Hog, Scorpion Tank, Banshee, Ghosts x2, warthog x2. Sniper, Rockets, Saw. Shotgun spawns in later so does Binary Rifle. Its a cluster and I hate playing it. My personal favourite is Longbow but I never get to play it.

Give both sides a Gauss, keep the tank because it will only get shredded most of the time anyway, and put some cover on light side so that people don't spawn in open view of the newly-placed enemy Gauss. Don't put any rocket hogs in because frankly they suck (At least two of the times I've gotten one running it's killed itself). The vehicles only have a narrow corridor of operation, most of the time they get destroyed shortly after spawning. The only one that lasts any time is the banshee, which tends to get boarded by the entire enemy team - from anywhere on the map at any time.

If you really hate the Gauss then you can replace it with rocket or chain hogs, They'll just get wrecked anyway. Gauss Hog might be better in one of the less open BTB maps like meltdown or vortex. They both suck so bad now it's hard to imagine anything making them worse.