http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headli...n-112912-.aspx

• Fixed scripting issues in Regicide

• Fixed exploit locations on Solace

• Fixed KotH on Complex

• Fixed Mantis spawn timer on Meltdown

• Made late joining improvements to Join in Progress in all game types

• Reduced the window for Join in Progress in Slayer game types

• Made improvements to Join in Progress for uneven starts

SWAT, to absolutely nobody’s surprise, continues to perform well so it is sticking around for yet another 7-day time period of rotational goodness. FFA Throwback, however, will be swapped out for Team Regicide come the next Matchmaking update. Team Regicide is an all-new game mode in Halo 4, and it is a much different experience from the FFA version. The leading player from each team is crowned King and is worth a fixed 25 points to the other team; this makes protecting your King just as important as killing the enemy leader.

Team Regicide features several medals, HUD, an announcer VO unique to the team variant, and is a heavily teamwork-focused game type, emphasizing many 4 vs. 4 team encounters and strategy. Unlike FFA Regicide, the King’s bonus does not fluctuate as the King gets kills.

Below are the maps that will appear in the Team Regicide playlist. • Haven

• Adrift

• Complex

• Solace

• Abandon

If you are unfamiliar with Regicide, here are some tips and tricks to get you prepared for your upcoming encounter with royalty.

• Protect your King: Keeping your King alive is the key to success in Team Regicide. The other team will know where your King is!

• Communicate: Keep an open line of communication with teammates and your King.

• Use the boosts: It’s often best to time an offensive when your King has a power-up for that extra advantage in a team fight.

• Hunt the enemy King: Especially if your team is down, the points are almost always worth it!

Here is a preview of the planned settings for Team Regicide.

Mode

Team Regicide

Teams

4 vs. 4

Score to Win

King Logic

Leading player [medal points] from each team

Regicide Points

25 Fixed

Execution Points

King Power-ups

Enabled

Time Limit

12 Minutes

• Like 3

Great job posting this mate. Its these posts that keep people informed and are the most helpful to us.

Thanks man! i've forgot to do it the past few weeks, that how i keep up to date with stuff like this... i'll keep the forum posted weekly from now and let you guys know whats happening!

I am actually excited for Team Regicide, even though I cannot stand the FFA version of Regicide. So glad they are getting rid of FFA Throwback, its terrible, meaning it should have been a mixture of slayer gametypes with the objective ones, not just objective ones.

Great post.