Very angry with the Halo 4 MP

BiNh0X

Hello.

First, forgive me for my english.

I am very unhappy with the Halo 4 MP. 343i, you got the best of Halo and turned into Call of Duty. Took the essence of the series.

How can the Assault Rifle to be more lethal than a BR or DMR? And this immense amount of weapons "powerful" that are leaving the game very unequal. The Needler is too strong! This system going into matches in progress is a drug! Sometimes separates friends in different teams, or enter in matches in which the score of the opposing team is much larger.

The lag in the matches is too much, horrible! The fact that we cannot yet talk to the opposing team during the lobby, sucks! In all versions of Halo we could do this. I and many friends who also bought the Halo 4 we are back playing the Halo Reach.

We will only play the Halo 4 again, if all these problems are fixed! Do not forget, Halo is Halo, Call of Duty is Call of Duty! Please do not kill the MP of the Halo series.

Hello.

First, forgive me for my english.

I am very unhappy with the Halo 4 MP. 343i, you got the best of Halo and turned into Call of Duty. Took the essence of the series.

How can the Assault Rifle to be more lethal than a BR or DMR? And this immense amount of weapons "powerful" that are leaving the game very unequal. The Needler is too strong! This system going into matches in progress is a drug! Sometimes separates friends in different teams, or enter in matches in which the score of the opposing team is much larger.

The lag in the matches is too much, horrible! The fact that we cannot yet talk to the opposing team during the lobby, sucks! In all versions of Halo we could do this. I and many friends who also bought the Halo 4 we are back playing the Halo Reach.

We will only play the Halo 4 again, if all these problems are fixed! Do not forget, Halo is Halo, Call of Duty is Call of Duty! Please do not kill the MP of the Halo series.

First off, the AR is not stronger than the BR or DMR. Depends what range. The thing is, the Battle Rifle technically is NOT a precision weapon. If you look at real military rifles, most rifles have a fire mode switch that can change the gun to either full auto, 3 round burst or single shot. This also means the BR can actually go full auto, but the function is not in the game.

I agree that some weapons are overpowered, such as the Boltshot. The DMR is slightly more overpowered than the battle rifle, carbine and light rifle simply because it dominates at all ranges except very close range against an AR.

Halo 4's multiplayer could be a lot better than what it is.

I see where you're coming from, but I don't think it seems like CoD at all. The only thing that seems like that is the loadouts and the armor upgrades, but even then those don't really change it that much. There is so much inside every video game these days that its always going to seem like one is copying the other, but all their doing is moving forward. The assault rifle has always been pretty strong, but it can still be beaten by a DMR and BR if you miss just a couple shots. The lag though is really annoying, but they do have a massive amount of people playing and I bet the servers are getting a run for their money. It seems that between CoD and Halo, each will soon have things that the other one has.

You haven't played halo 3 have you... If you did, you would know exactly how the assault rifle was and why "power weapons" were called power weapons.

Personally, I didn't really like reach as I felt it veered off of what halo originally was from halo 2 and 3. Halo 4 feels more like the original essence of Halo and it's done pretty well. It reminds me of all the great times in halo 3 and I'm looking forward to what the community wil do for custom game modes as I recall they were a blast in halo 3.