THE SECRET TO GETTING BETTER AT HALO 4!!!

Rob T

So back when I was playing Halo 3 I discovered the secret to getting better at Halo fast. After playing a bunch of Halo 4 I realized that only the hard core Halo fans had been using this method and that the casual players were being left in the dark. This is why I decided to make a quick 2 minute video to show you all how to drastically improve your game, especially your BR/DMR/Sniper fights. Now don't get me wrong this isn't just for casual gamers trying to get better but is a must for everyone. If you don't already have this map and game type to play in your custom games you'll thank me later. Check it out below and let me know what you think, any likes, subscribes, favorites, and or constructive criticism would be appreciated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXBOC7_4FSU&feature=plcp

• Like 2

Interesting, but I don't see how this would help any more than just playing the game over and over? Maybe the fact that since it isn't competitive you'd be more willing to try different things, but other than that, just play slayer A LOT, and you're bound to learn from your mistakes and get better.

I'd be more than willing to give this a try though.

Seriously try it as a warm-up and then go into a game a slayer, it makes a world of difference. Also in a game of slayer you're not going to get a ton of chances for 1v1 BR/DMR battles so this gives you that chance to get your weapon a 5 shot and to practice you strafe.

This has been around since the Halo 2 days. I do not think it will make an average player better by any means. If anything, this is only good as a warm up for strafing. Halo isn't about who can out BR/DMR the other person; If you play MM frequently, you will know what I mean when I say out smarting your opponent will win the battle 9 times out of 10. Make them miss, use grenades, strafe and jump, duck down, use walls to your advantage and time their shots making them hit the wall 1 time (putting you up a shot on your opponent.) Although this would seem like it could work superficially, I do not agree it will make anyone better in all honesty. Props on the video though, I like the fact you are trying to help the community.