OMG! Stop Complaining

SaKenMadRaj

The meaning of my post earlier was about how ironic it was to post something about someone complaining. It was meant as a joke. There is also nothing wrong with debating a topic.

We all know it's ironic. That's why it stopped being funny the first million times each of us heard about complaining about complaining. Also if you're making a joke you need a punchline, not a statement.

http://www.343indust...ty/#entry137708

Read it and then tell me that what the OP said (while it certainly could have been posted in a less hostile manner) is wrong.

The OP isn't wrong. The people he's talking about are probably better served not complaining at all. Here's the thing though... Can anybody honestly say that threads like this are going to help anything. And if not then why post it.

And that beating your wife analogy is obviously under different circumstances.

• Like 1

So wait...OP what exactly am I allowed to complain about? Just curious because at first you said you hate people that complain but after you said it's ok for people to complain about certain things.am I allowed to complain about the fact that I've gotten the same exact ordnance drop for the past 24 hours now in every infinity slayer game I've played?

Not everyone is complaining, most are voicing their opinion which is what the point of a forum is...to engage in intellectual conversations and debates.youre entitled to not like something about the game just as much as I am or anyone else.

I'm not flaming you. I just think its kinda funny that you're complaining about complaints. Kind of fitting for a yo dawg meme

• Like 1

So wait...OP what exactly am I allowed to complain about? Just curious because at first you said you hate people that complain but after you said it's ok for people to complain about certain things.am I allowed to complain about the fact that I've gotten the same exact ordnance drop for the past 24 hours now in every infinity slayer game I've played?

Not everyone is complaining, most are voicing their opinion which is what the point of a forum is...to engage in intellectual conversations and debates.youre entitled to not like something about the game just as much as I am or anyone else.

I'm not flaming you. I just think its kinda funny that you're complaining about complaints. Kind of fitting for a yo dawg meme

I wrote a list... its not that hard.. read the list.. those were the things bothering me.. its not that hard... This ish is really simple.. read, comprehend, comment.. NEXT>>>>

Didn't really respond to any statement I made but ok.

I'm new here but I look forward to having discussions about what everyone likes and doesn't like. It makes this place interesting. if everyone agreed on the same thing we would have very little to talk about.

Have a good night

Didn't really respond to any statement I made but ok.

I'm new here but I look forward to having discussions about what everyone likes and doesn't like. It makes this place interesting. if everyone agreed on the same thing we would have very little to talk about.

Have a good night

blah blah.. i assume you guys arent that simple to not know exactly what im talking about.. im not talking about server issues.. how the game can improve.. sheesh.. if folks too slow to understand where im going with this, im not going to hold their hand and walk them through it.. is this the runescape board?

All saken is saying is that yeah the game has flaws.

But 343 has delivered well on there first HALO game, they really have been appealing to the fans. They are adding new game types and listening to what people are looking to play. Just calm down and enjoy the game you got. Level cap or not, you will be getting a code this week, and if you think about it at some point you are going to stop leveling, at that point do you stop playing? something tells me you wont if your that dedicated.

For the record, everyone:

People have been complaining about new Halo games since the series started. It happened with Halo 2, Halo 3, ODST (to a much lesser extent), Halo Reach (it was all over bungie.net's forums), and Halo 4 is no different. There will always be people complaining about the new games because they're not the same as the one they liked the most. It will continue through the rest of the Halo series and game franchises forever. All we can do is deal with it.

For the record, everyone:

People have been complaining about new Halo games since the series started. It happened with Halo 2, Halo 3, ODST (to a much lesser extent), Halo Reach (it was all over bungie.net's forums), and Halo 4 is no different. There will always be people complaining about the new games because they're not the same as the one they liked the most. It will continue through the rest of the Halo series and game franchises forever. All we can do is deal with it.

cool username..lol

Imbeciles. A lot of the complaining is not about the game features/flaws. Its about the fact that a select few cannot connect to the halo 4 servers, and are thrown onto a crappy back up server. This also means that they can't play with any of their buddies. I've had this problem for about three days now and I was patient at first but now it's starting to erk me.