Halo ODST Sequel.

I've been sitting around playing some of my Halo games, when I stumbled on ODST. I remember how good the story was though a bit short, and how firefight was so much so I put it in and begin playing. All the good memories came floodling back as I began playing it and I love it all over again, after beating it I began thinking that it needed a sequel. So I looked around and found out a lot of other people wanted a sequel do it as well. So I'm here to state a claim. I would like it if 343 made an ODST 2 and maybe branch it off as it's own separate series. But I don't want a new team, I want (so would everyone else) the old team with Buck, Dutch, Mickey, Romeo, Dare, and the Rookie. :) I don't know anywhere else to get this idea to 343 and hope to get it to happen but here so...you know...if you're with me throw up some comments.

WE ARE ODST.

• Like 1

I would love another ODST game. It was a nice change of pace. Going from being a spartan and being able to kill everything pretty easily to being a normal human and being a lot more vulnerable. I wouldn't care if it was the same team again. Would like the silnced SMG and pistol again though. Those were pretty cool and I missed the SMG in Reach and Halo 4. It sucks they got rid of a lot of the dual wielding weapons.

• Like 1

ODST was a good game and I very much would love to see it continued, longer and better. Also would be cool to have fill in games as the trilogy unfolds. Like what happened to Arby, earth etc, while chief was in cryo.

That would be a perfect time to add something in. Especially Arby. Cause after Halo 3 there was a supposed truce between the UNSC and the Cov. Maybe there could be a filler game to explain what happened during that four years.

That would be a perfect time to add something in. Especially Arby. Cause after Halo 3 there was a supposed truce between the UNSC and the Cov. Maybe there could be a filler game to explain what happened during that four years.

I'm sure that's likely to be explained in 5 and 6, given 4 basically started it's story with that information given.

As much as I share your love for Halo 3 ODST I believe that 343i stated that they weren't going to do any side games while they are developing this part of the trilogy.

What about this http://www.343industries.org/news/_/343-industries-news/343-industries-to-make-an-mmo-halo-game-r514

Although I usually hold off from posting things premateur, I will.say this....

Using Cryengine 3, I have already begun planning and recruiting for a team to get a solid campaign and competative multiplayer ODST 2 going. I have a prelim story and enemies all.worked out, at this point I just lack the time and ability to.accomplish it allbmyself. If anyone is interested, please contact me or Derp about the team.

The first time I played ODST, I absolutely hated it. But given enough time, I came to love it. It is easily the most strategic Halo game. Creeping through the streets at night, keeping watch for little purple-white specks that mean there's a sniper, the feel of the game was great. I would be thrilled to play through a sequel. This sequel would obviously require the same team, with the same voice actors from Firefly (Mal, Wash, and Jayne). However, what would the sequel be about?

• Like 1