Armor Abilities

SSFrog

Just a few thoughts on AA.

Jet-Pack: Not enough juice, sure maybe it was a tiny bit too good in Reach, but here its the opposite, not quite good enough.

Promethean Vision: Should last longer, too short for what it offers.

Thruster Pack: Pitiful. I thought it was pretty decent in Flood gametypes, then I used it outside, and "omg, seriously?" Its useless.

Light Shield: Best balanced one I think, though its frustrating not being able to shoot/throw grenades until like 2 seconds after you take it down, allow me to do so sooner.

Hologram: It works, nothing special. Something new could have been added to the functionality.

Invisibility: Fair. The way it affects the radar is poor though. Reach was like "Holy crap someone is invisible near you!", and in H4, those blue squares mix in with everything around you so you won't even notice the invisible guy most of the time. Suggestion, make the squares blink or change the color to make it more obvious someone is invisible.

Auto-sentry: Either it needs to do a bit more damage, or move around, because its currently under-powered.

Regen-field: Can't say anything about this one because I've never used it!

I do like the AA but, I prefer the little add on abilities you have other then that. Halo 3 was nicer with the equipment compared to the AA's cause you had to pick them up and they only worked once until they respawned. They were a lot more useful compared to the AA. Especially the regen and power drain. Best equipment by far.