The Legion of Followed Brothers Clan

Hello! My Gamertag is Th3Conman17 and I am making a clan. As of right now no one is apart of it so please join if you interested. To make you want to join a little more let me give you the Clan Poem and Back story.

Legion Poem - "We hear no evil, see no fear, listen as we whisper in your ear, Midnights fright we bring terror as soon as you see us in your sights, mothers dawn she’s almost here we must be on the brink of daylight, all you see is fire and burning and all we see is the glorious defeat of our treacherous enemy, beyond the bump we stand grand and tall screaming over all and all the brink of devastation is near, we are The Legion of Followed Brothers."

The Saviors We Are,

Back Story

It was late, it was cold, the air was filled with smoke and ashes, bodies upon bodies were piled, the blood gushed and flowed onto the thick, moist ground. The only survivors of the war were crawling, you could hear them grunting helplessly as they struggled to crawl, as they struggled to survive... The sky was black; you couldn’t see a thing, not a tree, not even a glimpse of one. The victors were even helplessly crawling, except for a few, and they were probably praying, praying that they were alive. Hours passed 2, Maybe 3? Ahh, nobody cared anyways! They were all as good as dead! But then a light shined, ‘HOPE’ is what the boys now call it, but then it just seemed like another light coming from a helicopter doing patrols to see if anybody was still alive, just so they could kill them. But no this helicopter was here to be a savior. It landed and started to deploy land units, search and rescue squads mostly. These saviors, these men, these heroes, they saved all the men on the battle field that day, and they took back the land the men they saved were fighting for. Till’ this day nobody knows who these men are or where they went. But the rumor is the saviors got back on the helicopter with the men they saved right behind them, following. We got this information after interrogation from an enemy spy who claims he seen everything. The nick name we gave these men is ‘The Legion of Followed Brothers’ – Stolen Files from a classified Military.

If this stuff seems cool please join, but if this stuff makes you think I'm a ****** well then just leave! Lol If you want to join send me a friend request on Xbox live and/or join here http://tlfb.forumotion.com/