Really Getting Annoying Now.

NyanJackal

It's not really a complaining thread, but honestly these map rotations are just getting ridiculous. In the 120 games I've played I don't even know what like 2 maps are like in the game considering the only maps are the halo fanboys choosing Haven, Ragnarok, Haven, Exile, Ragnarok, Ragnarok....

I know each map and every particle that comes with it because I played it so much.

Where are new maps coming out when are we removing maps from playlists; because I would really love to try some different maps and not immediately leave the game because I'm sick of playing the same 3 maps constantly.

Just a quick recap after looking up the maps for Halo 4 since I don't even know what half of them are considering I never played them, Solace, Vortex, Complex are the 3 maps I've never played in Halo 4 yet. I think I did play complex on 1 game of S.W.A.T but I don't really remember.

Is anyone else having this map rotation problem and really just sick and tired of playing the same 3 maps every game?

I can't even play Dominion or pretty much any different modes, maybe besides SWAT. In the 8 games that I've actually tried it, they have been Exile, Ragnarok, or what Longbow?

Each game mode seems to have their own little cult of idiots that love to never vote so each mode has a map that pertains to it.

Yeah, every time I played BTB over Thanksgiving break, it was always exile or ragnarok. Out of probably 50 matches I've played two on Longbow and the other snow level, and would've played one on vortex but the game froze. I just wish they would make it where exile and ragnarok would only come up every other match.

Yeah, every time I played BTB over Thanksgiving break, it was always exile or ragnarok. Out of probably 50 matches I've played two on Longbow and the other snow level, and would've played one on vortex but the game froze. I just wish they would make it where exile and ragnarok would only come up every other match.

It's annoying, but on the other hand, Ragnarok is pretty fun...

This is why I kinda liked H3's system over this one. At least in that system, it MADE you play some of the more niche maps more often. Now everyone just wants the same thing over and over. Oh, and if you want to play Complex, goto Flood because EVERYONE wants to play Complex to try to get into that glitched part of the map....

I try to go into a bunch of different playlists. Play a few games in one and move onto the next mainly because of this. Tired of playing on the same maps all the time. Every time I play SWAT people usually pick the same two maps every time, same goes for Team Snipers. Is quite annoying and I think it should bring the number of choices from 3 to only two and mix them up a lot more.