All Halo 4 Button Combos FOUND! (BXR, Double Shoot etc...)

ehzoolpoe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk170Ft0V4U

The Halo 2 BXR, Double shoot and Double Melee have been found in Halo 4!

They're a lot harder to do so practice is important.

DOUBLE MELEE

RB-X-L-Y-Y-RB

(Push X and L at almost the same time)

*Don't push XL too fast or else the first punch will not do any damage

BXR

RB-X-L-Y-Y-R

*Same type of trick as the previous glitch

DOUBLE SHOT

R-X-L-Y-Y-X-L-R

*Different than the others

^ That last one is really really hard to do so I don't think it will actually affect multiplayer but the BXR is something that should be fixed.. :l

Legend! Lets hope this DOESNT get fixed!!!

It adds another dimension to the multiplayer experience!

Theres no way 343 left the abilty to do this by accident. The majority of staff at 343 came from bungie, im guessing some of the makers of H4 were big H2 fans (keeping in mind the old ranking system is also making a return)

Legend! Lets hope this DOESNT get fixed!!!

It adds another dimension to the multiplayer experience!

Theres no way 343 left the abilty to do this by accident. The majority of staff at 343 came from bungie, im guessing some of the makers of H4 were big H2 fans (keeping in mind the old ranking system is also making a return)

Actually, only 3 people from Bungie work for 343. And how does cheating add another dimension to the game?

• Like 1

Ok maybe not majority...

"In 2008, former Bungie employee Frank O'Connor (Frankie) was named to head up 343i, leaving Bungie and taking the title of "Franchise Director" for 343i, overseeing all projects. A few other former Bungie employees joined 343i as well. Contrary to some rumors, 343i is not composed entirely of former Bungie employees; rather, most 343i employees arrived at 343i from other employers."

... But a large bungie input non the less.

BXR 'cheating' is a debate which has been ongoing since the release of Halo 2. We could argue all night about it being right or wrong, its probs best we just agree to disagree but for me H2 was the best Multiplayer experience to date and a little bit of H2 in H4 isnt a bad thing in my eyes.

Bungie could have patched H2 to stop BXR at any point and they didnt, never did i hear of a player getting banned over a BXR. Maybe 'cheating' in your eyes but if you go back and watch the old H2 montages they were filled with BXR'ing and Double Shotting including the majority of the oldskool MLG players.