Where are the ODSTS???

onyx025

I'm a huge fan of the halo franchise and I'm really impressed with halo 4. Where are the ODST's though??

The marines look AND fight like retards when you play with them and I think I seen an odst in the game but

i'm also pretty sure it was a cop or something...WTF 343? The spartans were a disappointment aswell. Why

would there be so much hype about the S4's yet play a small and insignifigant part in H4?

These are just small details for the game yet HUUUGE for the backstory to the halo universe.....dont get me

wrong halo 4 was great, not as good as the previous ones though because a big part of it really felt like I was

playing a new Crysis game and not halo....Details guys!

I think that this game was more focused on the relationship between the Chief and Cortana, not about the squads of Spartans or the ODST's. I actually enjoy the feeling of isolation that you have in the majority of the game because if adds to that feeling that you have about Cortana and how she has been there for the Chief in the craziest of battles.

It adds a different feeling, that's for sure.

I think that there was a significant lack of not only ODST's and other Spartans, but other troops in general in this game in order to better convey that message of isolation.

I think your absolutely right, I never thought of it that way. I'm just excited for more detail like how theres other S2's still alive with some 3"s aswell and John doesnt have a clue!! I suppose thats what the next 2 games are for....plus i'm a diehard ODST fan so I def. wanna see more of them.....thnx for ur imput though, explained alot.

I think I ran across one right at the begining of the mission Shutdown, he is hanging out in the vehicle bay mixed among the Marines and Spartan IVs. I cant be sure though. I thought his armor was pure black yet he was outfited like a Marine not a Spartan IV.

Well apparently from what I've herd about the ODST is that all of the ODSTs are the new spartan IV candidates in my opinion "Pretty ***in badass" But im sad about the ODST armor is not in Halo 4 but very understandable and further more WHERE IS THE ARBITER

From whats been goin on lately Arby got lots of explaining to do

Well apparently from what I've herd about the ODST is that all of the ODSTs are the new spartan IV candidates in my opinion "Pretty ***in badass" But im sad about the ODST armor is not in Halo 4 but very understandable and further more WHERE IS THE ARBITER

Id agree with this. Its likely that since 4's are made from consenting adults, it makes sense to only use the best and brightest. It would make sense to make ODSTs into 4's. Hence, the lack of ODSTs.

here are ODST armor kits for online use, it's here, you can play like one.

I think it's because of the Spartan-IVs. After all, how people join is pretty much the same. ODSTs used to be the soldiers that would get the high risk jobs done when there weren't any Spartans available to do them. Now that there are more Spartans, there's not really a need for them any more.

Im assuming Arbiter retired or something, I think in Halo 5 you should get to play as Arbiter the later years where you have to look after your whining Sanghelli children and tell your wife your war stories over and over again.

Yes I do miss ODST's they are a big part of the series

They havent said anything about using ODST's for the S4 program...Sarah is actually just a plain marine and she enlisted in it cuz she was better and brighter than the rest ....its wierd.

Yes they have. Alot of Helljumpers enlisted because they were the best the UNSC had to offer.