Lag makes Co op unplayable

Benchimus

It's strange. It's a different kind of lag for me. It's not like the enemies are in one place and then all of a sudden in another, it's more like I'll tap jump and it takes a split second for the command to register, THEN it jumps. I can still play the game fine, but it's like the responsiveness went down a touch.

It's strange. It's a different kind of lag for me. It's not like the enemies are in one place and then all of a sudden in another, it's more like I'll tap jump and it takes a split second for the command to register, THEN it jumps. I can still play the game fine, but it's like the responsiveness went down a touch.

This is what I meant, guess I should have clarified. Yes, no actual lag like in MM but rather a half second delay in all my actions. Reach's Co op campaign and firefight did the same.

This is what I meant, guess I should have clarified. Yes, no actual lag like in MM but rather a half second delay in all my actions. Reach's Co op campaign and firefight did the same.

Ah. Yeah, I do seem to get that fairly often. It's kind of disappointing...

I have had this happen to me non stop. Almost every match is horrible. It really takes the fun out of the gameplay. I really hope they find a solution for this. Its been super laggy for me in spartan ops and campaign even when I link up with just one friend. Both of our connections are fine. I really expected alot more from these guys. So far its been really disappointing.

I have had this happen to me non stop. Almost every match is horrible. It really takes the fun out of the gameplay. I really hope they find a solution for this. Its been super laggy for me in spartan ops and campaign even when I link up with just one friend. Both of our connections are fine. I really expected alot more from these guys. So far its been really disappointing.

Well its not just them. ODSTs firefight, Reaches Firefight and Campaign all did the same thing despite MM working fine.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...