Halo: Reach Servers

cupcake5491

My friends and I are playing Halo: Reach, the server is lagging a lot. Not only is it lagging but my friend is experiencing problems. He's been playing all day and quit out once recently but it told him he was banned for 20 minutes for quitting so much. Not only could he not play, but he couldn't join neither me nor my friend. Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to stop it from happening??

My friends and I are playing Halo: Reach, the server is lagging a lot. Not only is it lagging but my friend is experiencing problems. He's been playing all day and quit out once recently but it told him he was banned for 20 minutes for quitting so much. Not only could he not play, but he couldn't join neither me nor my friend. Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to stop it from happening??

He probably got a temporary ban from quitting out of too many games.

tell him to get better internet connection.

Listen, you are retarded. You need to either get better glasses or get glasses. If you read what I said you would know that the SERVER was lagging. NOT his internet connection. Next time you go to help someone out with their post, READ IT THREE TIMES BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING

And if he is lagging out of matches then that counts as a quit

You sir, also need to get better glasses or get some. I never said that he lagged out of matches. I SAID THE SERVER IS LAGGING!! YOU PEOPLE NEED TO READ THE POST FULLY BEFORE YOU POST YOUR IGNORAMUS OPINIONS. IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM DID THIS HELP ME OUT AT ALL!! GET OFF MY POST!!

He probably got a temporary ban from quitting out of too many games.

You are the biggest RETARD of them all. Are you cross eyed and can't read correctly?? Or are you like Hellen Keller and need some other retard to read it for you but you're too stupid to understand?? Read my post again until you fully understand and then come back and post. Talk to you soon Hellen

You are the biggest RETARD of them all. Are you cross eyed and can't read correctly?? Or are you like Hellen Keller and need some other retard to read it for you but you're too stupid to understand?? Read my post again until you fully understand and then come back and post. Talk to you soon Hellen

First of all chill out, acting like a **** isn't going to solve anything. Second if you want a proper response, how about you properly explain your problem before talking smack. The only thing I can see is that he got banned, you asked why this is happening. So i told you. So if there is something that I missed, enlighten me.

First of all chill out, acting like a **** isn't going to solve anything. Second if you want a proper response, how about you properly explain your problem before talking smack. The only thing I can see is that he got banned, you asked why this is happening. So i told you. So if there is something that I missed, enlighten me.

I did properly explain my problem. I said he had been playing all day and he quit out ONCE but yet he still got the 20 minute ban. Now that I have enlightened you Hellen, now you can give me a "proper" response

I did properly explain my problem. I said he had been playing all day and he quit out ONCE but yet he still got the 20 minute ban. Now that I have enlightened you Hellen, now you can give me a "proper" response

So you asked why he got the ban, everyone in this thread told you, he is quitting out of too many games and lagging out counts as a quit. Also, even if he only quitted like once a day, the game still keeps track of all quits. It doesn't matter if they are like a week apart or so. If you still don't understand why your friend got banned you seriously must be a dumbass. And to prevent this from happening, don't quit out of games? Kind of obvious.

Okay I'll list these easily.

1) Your friend has not quit once and received quit ban he has either quit a number of games, or as you mentioned has bad connection so possibly lagged out of games.

2) The community has been polite and give you a few answers.

3) Manners are free

4) Thread answered and now closed.