"Joined Game. Defeat"

SSFrog

Is this supposed to be a joke?

I go searching for a game, it joins me to an existing match, then not even 10 seconds later we lose.

I've had it happen before where I don't even get to spawn and the game over comes as I'm third-viewing another player before I do my first spawn; Bam, Game over.

Is there not some sort of snippet of code somewhere where it prevents new players from joining if the game is say... over 75% complete?! No offense, but this glitch is rather stupid.

My three cents.

I have never known this to happen to me or anyone else who was joining a game I was playing in, wheather it was me winning or losing. I would be kind of mad, but maybe they require you to play at least half the game for it to count as a win or loss anyway? It is something to look in to!

the above. most of the games i join are in the first 200 bracket and most times we manage a comeback. Of course, the fast killtimes, ordanance drops, and instant respawn help a little to ballance things out when you're under by 7 kills.

It takes away from the gameplay like that though, so it'd be nice to have a bit more emphasis on map control through a 3 second spawn timer.

Is this supposed to be a joke?

I go searching for a game, it joins me to an existing match, then not even 10 seconds later we lose.

I've had it happen before where I don't even get to spawn and the game over comes as I'm third-viewing another player before I do my first spawn; Bam, Game over.

Is there not some sort of snippet of code somewhere where it prevents new players from joining if the game is say... over 75% complete?! No offense, but this glitch is rather stupid.

My three cents.

If anything, I believe that the JIP system should be tweeked so it doesn't put you in a game that's 75% from being over, even if you are winning.

This is a big problem in CoD and I'm glad it doesn't happen as often in Halo 4. I've only had this happen about 5 times that I can remember. They should have a barrier keeping players from joining once a point is reached in a game whether it being remaining time or score to win.