Wow, can't find one GAME!!!!!!!!!!

marcus903

Tried to join several game tonight, here is what I get:

1. Tried to join a match on Infinity slayer too many splitscreeners on the opposing team

2. Tried to join another match, game put me in a session in progress.

3. Tried to join another match, game put me in a session in progress.

4. Tried to join another match, game put my in a session in progress.

^steps 2-4 repeat until I decide to try another playlist

5. Tried to join a match on Dominion, some dumbass retard didn't know how to drive a ******* warthog

6. Tried to join a match on Dominion, too many splitscreeners on my team + discovered my loadouts reset after I repeatedly resetted the game

7. Tried to join a match on Dominion, someone decided to quit because he didn't get the map he wanted.

Getting irritated how I have to go through this when trying to find ONE friendly game of matchmaking. Suggestions?

-Make Joining Session In Progress OPTIONAL so we wouldn't have to manually return to dashboard SEVERAL times in order to get a game from a beginning

-Create an option disabling splitscreeners (I will not play with or against a team consisting of splitscreeners)

-Learn how to ******* operate a Warthog (directed towards the community)

-Learn that you can't always get what you want (directed towards the community)

So, I just ragequit and said 'Well, the virtual game environment won't let me play a comfortable match without having to reset the game billions of times to get the perfect setting and then deal with having to remake your loadouts due to a glitch that nobody probably even knows about'

:banghead:

• Like 1

Just gonna have to deal with it. If you wanna eliminate the problems you're having find a group of people to play with. I play with nothing but, randoms so if I get ****ty team mates I know it's my fault. The problems you're having could be solved by playing with friends or finding people to play with. So instead of getting on a forum site complaining about you not getting what you want, how about you go do something about it. Good day sir!

Just gonna have to deal with it. If you wanna eliminate the problems you're having find a group of people to play with. I play with nothing but, randoms so if I get ****ty team mates I know it's my fault. The problems you're having could be solved by playing with friends or finding people to play with. So instead of getting on a forum site complaining about you not getting what you want, how about you go do something about it. Good day sir!

Haha, Couldn't have said it better myself :laughing:

It's because it's annoying, if a team can not handle it's self they shouldn't play. If you can't use a weapon do not ******* use it.

The multiplayer sucks a lot of the time because of casual players who suck and infest playlists where they bring it down.

Language... fix it! and also, you complain because it happens? tell me more how it only happens to you.... I have to stick the kid in my backpack and carry him and his KD to win. If anyone I should complain. But no I accept the challenge