Color Customization

Infam0usKidz

Preffered Color Customization  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which Color Customization would you prefer in Halo 4?

• Primary Color. One color, your choice!
    • Secondary Color. Two colors; Primary, Secondary
    • 3rd Color Option. Two colors and a trim. Primary, Secondary, Trim
    • Color By Piece.
  2. 2. How would you prefer to Color By Piece? Free to Choose more than one option.

I think the color wheel idea really is the best way to go

More colors, like having a color wheel I guess will be great. When the Halo Forums were on Bungie.Net that is where I created this at, no one before. So I thought since we got 343i working on it now, they might read this and think, hey, this seems legitimate.

We could expect more like, maybe more shades too, but with those colors how do you want to customize your armor? Piece By Piece here!

Don't forget, 343i might be reading.

Also, wouldn't it be awesome if you could have more customizable colors for vehichles. Like the mongoose in forge. You can change it's color, but nothing else's. I would like to have this option for all UNSC vehicles. IDK about covenant though. I like the colors how they are.

No s much color by piece but I wish there were multiple different secondary patterns you could put on each individual piece! I would like to trim out the edges with a color but also have the ability to put different patters on each piece and pick the color of the base and the secondary pattern.

Really I would just like to be able to keep my secondary color when playing in team matches. Change the whole teams base to one color but leave the secondary detail on my armor. I think it would advance the look of multiteam matches.

Also, wouldn't it be awesome if you could have more customizable colors for vehichles. Like the mongoose in forge. You can change it's color, but nothing else's. I would like to have this option for all UNSC vehicles. IDK about covenant though. I like the colors how they are.

That would be awesome.

No s much color by piece but I wish there were multiple different secondary patterns you could put on each individual piece! I would like to trim out the edges with a color but also have the ability to put different patters on each piece and pick the color of the base and the secondary pattern.

Really I would just like to be able to keep my secondary color when playing in team matches. Change the whole teams base to one color but leave the secondary detail on my armor. I think it would advance the look of multiteam matches.

I agree, on all counts.

Also, Emblem placement. A choice of whether to place an emblem on the chest, shoulder, or side of the helmet would be outstanding.

In response to...

Coloring Vehicles; Just because we can color Mongooses doesn't mean we should color the other vehicles. I didn't like the idea that much.

Secondary; Well if you like the secondary trim like in Halo 2, for Coloring By Piece (Claiming it has, Helmet, Chest, R Shoulder, L Shoulder, Primary, and Secondary), you can still keep it that way. Color Everything black for example but secondary red. Color the shoulders red too if you want.