Methods of cheating?

FaTaL

I start this topic out of curiosity. We all know from past Halo's that cheating has been inevitable.

Halo 2: Started with split second blue screen stand-by, then to fire wall standby leaving you in blue screen for as long as they wanted, then Modding, then bridging, then Hard modding.

Halo 3: Had some Stand-by if the person knew how to do it. You could mod the files, but never seen mods online.

Halo Reach: Never played

Halo 4: Here we stand today, the server situation is the same as ever which leads me to believe cheating is a real risk. They tried to fix stand-by a while back by dropping the person if they showed too much lag, but this system has been beaten before. Modding is a very real possibility. I know for a fact you can mod Halo 4 offline and with that being said I know it is only a matter of time before someone figures out how to mod online.

Any thoughts on cheating? Have you been suspicious of someone cheating you in Halo 4?

This seems to be a major problem, Sometimes we will all go to black screen and some of us will come out and some will still be in black screen making the game unfair. The same happens sometimes when the initial spawn countdown starts. Sometimes one team will spawn seconds before the other and already have the ball.

Regicide. Way to many cheaters in that game mode. By cheating I mean boosting. It's so easy it's ridiculous. I wish they'd take off split screen for that mode.

Oh that is nothing I am really worried about, 343i is banning people like crazy for that stuff rofl.

I have always blamed people for cheating whenever i lose, haha just kidding, but not yet i haven't i will take a look for it

Sadly this was a big thing back in the older Halo's and this one sometimes as well. If we are beating them badly they will accuse us of cheating. If I am accused of cheating I just take it as a compliment that I am so good they think I am using some kind of assistance.

Joined in a game of BTB, a guy was riding around on the back of the guass warthog and you could tell he had an aim bot or at least host because he never missed a shot and all his hits were direct body shots, center of the chest every time. There were also many other glitches, such as the one that froze my team in place while the other team could move around. So I think cheating is definitely possible and I probably encountered some sort of hacker clan.