Map Selections

ptrack

So i've realized that 343 is only giving us a fraction of the maps the game came with. Where is Ravine, Erosion, Impact and Impact Relay? Personally, I think both Ravine and Erosion would be super fun in Snipers, Dominion, and Big Team where Impact Relay would be (and it actually is) fun for slayer pro, regicide, and infinity slayer.

I'm just a little confused as to why they don't play these maps in MM even though they are already made for most of the gametypes in MM. I'm a little tired of seeing the same 4 maps over and over again.

Who would like to see an update soon with these maps implemented into matchmaking?

These maps are currently forge maps. I am not sure as to WHY we don't use them in MM, but I do believe they are going to base some future DLC maps off of the forged maps people come up with on these base maps. I have made a forge map on here I will post later. Also, some of those maps are literally EMPTY space. It would be no fun almost. FORGE FORGE FORGE!

These maps are currently forge maps. I am not sure as to WHY we don't use them in MM, but I do believe they are going to base some future DLC maps off of the forged maps people come up with on these base maps. I have made a forge map on here I will post later. Also, some of those maps are literally EMPTY space. It would be no fun almost. FORGE FORGE FORGE!

Yeah, what he said! :thumbsup: