The final battle-Spoiler

Cocoa

So I finally played through campaign and I have one big gripe.

The last level I was given access to a fairly wide variety of weapons to pick from, all floating and sparkly. Of course being the ******* cave man I am I picked a Gravity Hammer and a Rifle.

Now I was under the impression that the end of the level would be a throwdown between me and the Didact, so I saved that Gravity Hammer. I had to fight off Prometheans with Suppresor and melee quite a few times. Its a hell of a thing to do against a Knight that has a Disenegration Cannon.

So I bite and claw my way to the end, lugging an unused Gravity Hammer around on Legendary until finally I make it to the Didact. For all my conservation of precious Gravity Hammer what happens? A quicktime event. Didact gets blown of a ledge by a pulse grenade.

SERIOYSLY GUYS? I WAS SAVING THAT HAMMER! I WANTED TO SMASH THE DIDACT IN HIS MOLE RAT ******* FACE WITH IT! TO JUST HAMMER HIS ******* HEAD UNTIL IT WAS A GOOEY PASTE SMEARED ACROSS THE GLOWING LIGHT BRIDGE. A PULSE GRENADE?

I WAS SAVING THAT HAMMER. PUG FACED SONOFABITCH GOT OFF EASY FALLING INTO THAT POWER CORE.

I was saving that hammer.