Unable to play spartan ops episode 3 chapter 3 and onwards

DRAGMID

Episode 3 has came out this week and i was fine playing the first 2 chapters, however i am unable to load or play chapters 3,4 and 5. Each time it starts, it brings me back to the title screen. Furthermore when i looked closely, it says that "Players failed to load content. A player may be missing downloadable content.". I have also notice some people experiencing the same problems as me but with different episodes or chapters in previous posts. I humbly ask anyone out there who can help us solve this problem, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Great news! I have finally solved this problem that brings players back to the title screen whenever they try to play a particular chapter in spartan ops. Its actually simple... under system settings in the xbox guide, go to Games and Apps in the storage area and select Halo 4. From there, delete the following: Spartan Ops Season 1.0 (1.5GB) and War Games (2.0GB). Next insert your Halo 4 disc 2 to install the same things which you have deleted from your storage area. This solution is basically just reinstalling your spartan ops and war games data. The problem that occured to us may be due to the transfer of data from the disc during the installation that became corrupted or unreadable as there may have been some kind of interference when we first install it. I hope this solution helps and pray that it would also work the same for you too! :laughing: