64 Player Mutiplayer

Kurt S-501

It impossible due to console limitations and lag issues. I wish this could happen though. Also do not say this is console gameplay because it was confirmed to be PC Gameplay. Also the console version has a 24 player limit.

awww. Really. that really sucks.

but i heard that halo 4 would ship with the xbox 720.... so... maybe this counsel could suport somthing like this

Microsoft could do a server update and console update like they did when the kinect came out to enable the box to support more players. I would just like to see player amount expand to 24 even. 2 teams of 12 or 4 teams of 6 whatever combo you wanted. It would be much better than 8v8.

i think that they may be adding more people to the maximum lobby, although i think that 64 would be too much as like said the lag issue. i think that 10v10, and definitely max 12v12, think about the spawn killing issue with a 32v32 game. you wouldn't be able to step out of your spawn without getting shot at no matter how big the map is