One thing i Love about Halo 4.

Zedzish

NO ARMOR LOCK.

Thank god we don't have to deal with that anymore lol the only bad thing is i think im going to have to re learn how to stick people as i totally stopped trying to stick people after all the across map sticks i got only to see the man armor lock ;(

Is anyone going to miss it? :P

• Like 1

I never had a problem with armor lock. So long as you know how to fight someone using it instead of throwing grenades at them and punching them >.> it's actually not hard at all to beat. I think of Armor Lock as a way to stall for your teammates to back you up, or to destroy vehicles, or to protect from grenades/rockets/fuel rods etc.. Honestly, I'd rather have armor lock than that stupid shield >.<

I never had a problem with armor lock. So long as you know how to fight someone using it instead of throwing grenades at them and punching them >.> it's actually not hard at all to beat. I think of Armor Lock as a way to stall for your teammates to back you up, or to destroy vehicles, or to protect from grenades/rockets/fuel rods etc.. Honestly, I'd rather have armor lock than that stupid shield >.<

At least you can still nade kill the shield lol except when they are across map that bugs me a little lol

I ******* loved Armor Lock.

I'm starting to think that most Reach players are dumb for some reason, and don't understand how easy it is to kill players in Armor Lock. (Why does everyone run TOWARDS me when I lock, instead of backing up and throwing grenades?)

It was great. It wasn't OP, it wasn't even nooby. It could be used very intelligently and creatively. It was easy to counter, but strong to counter other powerful things in the game.

But, it wouldn't fit into H4. I don't miss it.

Armor Lock was the MOST annoying thing about Halo Reach. I could understand it as a 'balance' issue, but if Armor Lock was replaced with the HardLight Shield from Halo 4, that would be awesome.

Armor Lock and JetPack were the two most annoying armor abilities in Reach, but I at least respect the JetPack because it takes skill to use the jetpack effectively, armor lock was a newbie skill. Small maps like countdown and sword base, i'd take someones shield only for them to armor lock and their teammates clean up, very very annoying.

I never really used armor lock in Reach, only to test it out some. I mainly used sprint and occasionally active camo.

I never got the hate against Armor Lock. It wasn't that overpowered. It was really easy to time perfectly and drop a grenade right when it ran out. Or hang out behind the guy and assasinate him as they came out. About the only annoying thing was using it to kill Ghost's or other vehicles and making it impossible to splatter anyone :P

At least you can still nade kill the shield lol except when they are across map that bugs me a little lol

I'm not saying Armor Lock was amazing or anything, just that I didn't have a problem with it really. I just got used to it, and usually waited in a safe spot and got the headshot when they came out. It got annoying here and there, but I don't think it's any more annoying than people throwing up the shield, walking backwards around a corner, and running away.

I liked armour lock. I didn't use it, but I never saw it as bad as people made it out to be.

It never was. Elitists just got butthurt that they couldn't get a kill they thought they were entitled to. Basically if they shot first, they thought the opponent should just hurry up and die because they were gods gift to Halo. Armor Lock worked exactly as intended, it was never anything more or less than what it should have been.

That, and the haters hilarious claimed to be good players and that Armor Lock was for noobs, but if they were as good as they said they were, they'd be playing against other high skilled players who clearly chose to use Armor Lock, not making it a noob armor ability.