No more bloom ( proof)

Fury Defined

Watch the end of this video. Remember HCEA is using reach for multiplayer. Well in this video at the end he uses a plasma rifle and it doesn't have bloom

Dude, the plasma RIFLE doesn't have bloom.

The plasma REPEATER has bloom.

Rifle does not.

I hope they won't take bloom out.

what's the big deal with bloom anyways? It hasn't affected my play style since previous Halo games. I didn't even know that it actually affected accuracy; I thought it was just for show, and I still play fine. Pro tip: to reduce bloom, crouch when shooting.

Waypoint has a new video of gameplay dmr has no bloom

I have been playing halo CE since day one and I don't have any issues with bloom. The people who have issues with it are the ones that only knew how to use the sniper or the Battle riffle. If you are a good player you learn to use more than one or two weapons and how to adapt to new weapons and learn their strengths and weaknesses.

Quit whining about bloom and just adapt.

• Like 1

Sniper bloom doesn't effect me. People who like bloom are really not Halo fans. I don't want to adapt to a new version of halo I want my Halo that i played when i was younger.

Then buy Halo CE and 2 for the PC or buy for Xbox and LAN? I don't understand why everyone wants to play the same game over and over again. The only thing I want from 343 is to remove sword block and armor lock and fix some of the playlists.

Sword block why? That is actually cool. You deserve to be killed if they timed the block perfectly. Its not that easy. No i don't want to play the same halo over and over again but i do want to play the same style of gameplay that halo is.. and with bloom and crouching to help bloom makes a totally different game.

God i honestly hate people like you. It actually adds a skill factor. in reach i wait for the sights to set back but i die because of some spammer. Now it will be skill vs skill not who can control bloom better. If you can get the 4 chest then headshots all the time, well then in your hands the gun is overpowered. Just like the sniper can be overpowered in the right hands. Halo 3 Br was not bad was it? no. In the right hands it was a beast just like almost any gun can be. It made Halo fun.. why do you think people don't play reach as much as they did halo 3?

God i honestly hate people like you. It actually adds a skill factor. in reach i wait for the sights to set back but i die because of some spammer. Now it will be skill vs skill not who can control bloom better. If you can get the 4 chest then headshots all the time, well then in your hands the gun is overpowered. Just like the sniper can be overpowered in the right hands. Halo 3 Br was not bad was it? no. In the right hands it was a beast just like almost any gun can be. It made Halo fun.. why do you think people don't play reach as much as they did halo 3?

Learning how to properly adapt and control your spread is skill. People don't play it as much because they can't accept that Reach doesn't play exactly the same. They can't adapt to change, and so they complain about it. You do know that if you're in close to medium spaces that spamming is recommended, right? If you're at longer ranges, that's when you pace.

• Like 1