Map Pack Rip Off.

Guns UK

Evening,

Is anyone else hesitant to purchase the forthcoming map pack as they are worried they will be ripped off again like with Reach?

With reach they released Anniversary, Defiant & Noble packs. Apart from Anniversary, which had its own playlist, i very rarely ever even saw any of the other maps i paid for apart from in the temporary playlists they each had.

Can 343 promise us that after making the purchase we will get our monies worth from them? Whats worrying is the fact that there are 3 maps; Impact, Ravine & Erosion, which are available now in customs but arent even playable in matchmaking now! So whats the chances that when we pay for new maps they will be playable in matchmaking?

With H4 File Shares not working correctly its not even possible to play other player's forge made variants on maps. So we are stuck playing the same maps in matchmaking over and over again. Remember how popular the forge world maps were on Reach (Asylum, Pinnacle, Uncaged etc...) we have 3 huge forge maps to play with but we cant share them! Sooo much unusable potential!

Does anyone remember when Bungie used to release the map packs for free after 3 months?

Come on 343, can we get an announcement on when filesharing will be fixed? Surely Impact, Ravine & Erosion must have taken valuable time to make, when are variants of these going to be included in matchmaking. Concentrate on these before releasing even more unusable maps into the mix and then charging us for them!

Cheers

I would like to see the new maps included as standard in the usual playlists. It should boot people out of the lobby if a new map gets voted for and they dont have the map pack :) could be unfair on people who cant afford them but rather that than pay for them and play them for only a couple of weeks in an indivual playlist.

I know they did do something sumular at one point, where if every1 in the lobby did hav the maps it would make them playable.

I cant wait for 343 to sort out the fileshare!

They should just let you play a DLC playlist, I thought that was fun before they got rid of it >.> But I think since there's a lot of people who got the LE edition of Halo, a lot more people will have the War Games map pass, meaning more people should have the new maps.