Halo 4's True Skill

Unseenz

Listen everyone,

I actually really enjoy Halo 4, but they seriously need to add a social playlist that does not account for true skill. Sometimes I like to screw around and have fun but when you are consistently matched up against try-hards and halo pros this game starts to look really dull, really fast. Might give BLOPS2 a try, seeing as everyone who said it was going to be garbage now says it is absolutely amazing.

Your thoughts and maybe suggestions / anything you heard,

UnSeEnz

I imagine when they implement their 1-50 ranking system early 2013 that they will create unranked/social playlists to accompany this change. Apart from this give the game a few weeks. The people that were good in previous Halo games or that spend vast amounts of time will go up quicker in the playlist making them no paired up with you. In my experience so far I have found very few aggressive players in Halo 4 if that's what is concerning you.

I hope they add in social playlists as well. When I play with a guest our a friend who isn't so good, it end up horrible when I am matched with skilled players. a social playlist would be more fun for guests and would create a better experience if I just wanna play for fun