weapons/vehicles

agent kung foo

i like all these ideas exept for the katana. they should bring it back, but not for use as a weapon. in halo you should have no advantage if you were the highest ex and level, than if you just started. the only advantage should be xp. i wouldnt mind if if took place of hitting them with your gun though.

• Like 1

They said somewhere can't remember where but the gun Cheif is holding in the teaser trailer is a whole new weapon, also from what I noticed it looks like a modified grenade launcher of sorts - Single Shot whatever it may be as it looks to have a break-apart reloading mechanism like the Grenade Launcher in Halo:Reach but again slightly modified.

• Like 1

I would expect to see some stuff from Halo Wars since 343 did that game sans Bungie. I think a UNSC melee weapon in fine as long as it is just as balanced as the energy sword.

Every weapon in the game will change a little.

I would like to see Dual wielding make a comeback.

Dual Needler's!

I would expect to see some stuff from Halo Wars since 343 did that game sans Bungie. I think a UNSC melee weapon in fine as long as it is just as balanced as the energy sword.

Every weapon in the game will change a little.

I would like to see Dual wielding make a comeback.

Dual Needler's!

no dual energy swords