Halo 4 is the biggest disapointment to ever grace the Xbox 360.

Baeztoberfest

Personally I prefer Halo 3 and Reach to Halo 4, although I haven't finished the campaign yet. Halo 4 feels a bit weird to play in my view - it doesn't feel like a Halo game to me. The first two levels have been very dull, and heavily derivative of the original game - hopefully it gets better? Haven't been online with it yet.

I was a 50 in Halo 3 and I had a 1.23 K/D in Halo Reach with over 33,000 kills. That's pretty standard. Halo 4 I have a 1.1 K/D ratio and bluntly I even think THAT is BS. I get killed 20 times a map usually.

There's something wrong here, as a 50 in Halo3 i dont see how you manage those k/d's... The highest I made it was 44 on lone wolves and even with that I outplay most people, seriously the only way you should be getting that average k/d as a 50 is if you're only playing at 4am in the morning and bordering on sleep-deficient collapse. Even objective gametypes shouldnt give you those k/d's if your a 50 which points me to some BS in your post also discrediting the rest.

@ Azaxx

H4 isn't a fail of a game, since it has been of one the most successful FPS ever on a console.

All you did was knock this guy and say he is useless at the game and at the end the only thing (you thought) usefull to say was the quote above.

This game has only been out for a few weeks and you are able to spurt that much trash. I agree with the original poster and more than 100%, you are just a fast mouthed (i bet 12 year old) idiot, that has no idea about games and their creation and the progamming behind.

Microsoft should have stopped at Halo 3, because reach is just a fancy looking piece of crap and Halo 4 is even worse. The rocket launcher is useless, the grenades DON'T have any power, and make a choice, its the magnum or the DMR thats the most powerfull. With all you said, i think you would be better off playing with a barbie doll cos you know jack about game creation.

It's the biggest disapointment is it? I'm pretty sure there are worse. You bought it, so apparently you must've liked it. Besides, most of halo's games are spent on the campaign. Multiplayer always has to have updates because they weren't completely finished after being released. Halo 3 and Halo Reach had bad MP until they got updates that fixed and made it better. You're throwing a fit after what; 10 days of release? Halo 3's been out since 2007, and Halo Reach 2010. So of course their MP is going to be better.

It's not a coincidence that Sierra1117 and Doctorb77 both think well of Halo 4 and were both terrible in Reach. I'm not trying to disparage you both, but I knew you both had negative kd's before I even looked b/c if you are good at Halo and understood it well, you were good in Reach. Both of you hardly played Reach and had negative kd's. Everyone certainly has a right to state their opinion and I'm not trying to disrespect that, but if you were bad at Reach you don't understand how to play Halo well, and consequently don't know how to accurately, objectively assess a Halo game b/c you don't understand how it should and always has worked.

For example, if the rules of a major sport were up for change, you wouldn't use the opinion of a bench warmer to form your opinion, you'd ask a pro, b/c they know how the game works b/c they play it well. I'm not a pro and you're not a bench warmer, but the analogy is true nontheless.

It's not a coincidence that Sierra1117 and Doctorb77 both think well of Halo 4 and were both terrible in Reach. I'm not trying to disparage you both, but I knew you both had negative kd's before I even looked b/c if you are good at Halo and understood it well, you were good in Reach. Both of you hardly played Reach and had negative kd's. Everyone certainly has a right to state their opinion and I'm not trying to disrespect that, but if you were bad at Reach you don't understand how to play Halo well, and consequently don't know how to accurately, objectively assess a Halo game b/c you don't understand how it should and always has worked.

For example, if the rules of a major sport were up for change, you wouldn't use the opinion of a bench warmer to form your opinion, you'd ask a pro, b/c they know how the game works b/c they play it well. I'm not a pro and you're not a bench warmer, but the analogy is true nontheless.

Do not try starting a fight here, you are new here so here's a brief rule.

Fights on threads = Thread locked + warning points to the people fighting.

Baeztoberfest, I completely agree with the title of your post. I have slightly different reasons (I started my own thread) but I agree in essence. I'm sure there are worse games on the 360, but this game is completely and entirely worthless. I'm refering to the multi player b/c Halo has always been about matchmaking.

Baeztoberfest, I completely agree with the title of your post. I have slightly different reasons (I started my own thread) but I agree in essence. I'm sure there are worse games on the 360, but this game is completely and entirely worthless. I'm refering to the multi player b/c Halo has always been about matchmaking.

If you agreed you would've liked and left it. I don't understand why you started another thread, multiple threads on the same topic will be locked. And that is wrong, Halo has always been focused on the Campaign not MP, CoD is MP not campaign.

Do not try starting a fight here, you are new here so here's a brief rule.

Fights on threads = Thread locked + warning points to the people fighting.

I thought I was pretty clear that my post was not intended to start a fight, yet obviously my statements are harsh, I understand that. And I've posted on a million game forums over the last 10 years so just b/c I'm new here on 343, doesn't = me not knowing what the crap I'm doing lol. I think it is an undeniable fact that the credibility/accuracy of a person's opinion of a game is severely lessened if they are bad at it, that's all I was really going for.

I thought I was pretty clear that my post was not intended to start a fight, yet obviously my statements are harsh, I understand that. And I've posted on a million game forums over the last 10 years so just b/c I'm new here on 343, doesn't = me not knowing what the crap I'm doing lol. I think it is an undeniable fact that the credibility/accuracy of a person's opinion of a game is severely lessened if they are bad at it, that's all I was really going for.

New here are not, there are different rules on all sites. You either the follow the rules, or get punished when trying to break them. I was pre-warning you. Turning the tables here won't do much good.

Yeah I hear ya, but by nature what I'm saying is harsh so if I get banned for having a legitimately harsh opinion of something than so be it. If 343 is going to moderate their forums to that extent than I have no desire whatsoever to be on here lol. It's precisely b/c of the risk of being banned that I make logical, rationally based posts instead of emotional tantrums that will almost always get you banned. You can be harsh in a logical way and imo that shouldn't get you banned. But if they do w/e then lol.

If you're good at Reach? you mean the second worst Halo game next to Halo 2? Halo 4 is about tied with Reach for crappyness at the moment.With Updates i think Halo 4 could be right under Halo 1 as far as being a good competitive game with the proper updates that isn't too broken.Halo 2 was bad because you could abuse so much map glitching and auto-aim made me lol,put the cross-hair next to someone head and will pull towards it,its so n00btastic.The problem with Reach isn't as severe its just Diet Halo 3 with armor abilities that fail in the same way they do in Halo 4.Halo 3 and Combat Evolved will always be the best Halo games.Halo Reach killed MLG Halo for a reason sir.Halo 4 has potiental either with updates or to teach mistakes to the creators for a good Halo 5...i swear if Halo 5 is terrible i drop the Halo franchise.

Let me put it this way OP, you are trying to argue legitimate points with, wait for it..... HALO FANS. Halo fans are die hard and will defend 343 and Bungie until they go to the grave. This was evident when I guarantee you half of these people thought Halo: Reach was excellent in the beginning (Oh wait a couple out of 30,000 who still liked that atrocious game).

You raise valid and well-thought out points. I think you need to sit back and put it down like I did for a bit.

This game is good, not the BEST ever but it is good and takes as much if not more skill than Halo 2 or 3 did. This is okay, because games should be harder to get good at.

Trust me, the game will be better when CSR comes out, until then it will continue to be a cluster frick of terrible / good players who swear by this game.

Go try out a different game if you do not like my response, or wait it out like I am. Oh and I heard BLOPS2 is actually good, my friend told me who is an absolute DIE HARD Halo fan. If you are looking for some fun check it out, no sense in getting worked up by something that is barely past post-Beta.

Let me put it this way OP, you are trying to argue legitimate points with, wait for it..... HALO FANS. Halo fans are die hard and will defend 343 and Bungie until they go to the grave. This was evident when I guarantee you half of these people thought Halo: Reach was excellent in the beginning (Oh wait a couple out of 30,000 who still liked that atrocious game).

You raise valid and well-thought out points. I think you need to sit back and put it down like I did for a bit.

This game is good, not the BEST ever but it is good and takes as much if not more skill than Halo 2 or 3 did. This is okay, because games should be harder to get good at.

Trust me, the game will be better when CSR comes out, until then it will continue to be a cluster frick of terrible / good players who swear by this game.

Go try out a different game if you do not like my response, or wait it out like I am. Oh and I heard BLOPS2 is actually good, my friend told me who is an absolute DIE HARD Halo fan. If you are looking for some fun check it out, no sense in getting worked up by something that is barely past post-Beta.

lol, that is true. I love 343i, I will defend them

haha exactly, no sense in getting worked up on a FAN forum. Lol.... i think the OP should talk to 343 personally not spout off the wrongs when people are more or less not going to be receptive to the claims.

most people fighting and against halo 4 and 343i are people who desperately wanted the game in the first place and have no taste in gaming.

There are plenty of Halo fans on this forum that can criticize 343 for legitimate flaws and mistakes in the game. Just because it is a fan forum does not make it a site where people blindly follow 343.

There are plenty of Halo fans on this forum that can criticize 343 for legitimate flaws and mistakes in the game. Just because it is a fan forum does not make it a site where people blindly follow 343.

That's where you're wrong, a real halo player will stand up for what he likes. Not some crappy MM

Which do you prefer? Multiplayer Matchmaking or Campaign?

Campaign is what a games all about and where 343i spent most of their time, MM was just a quick get done.

I like Campaign, but guess what people spend more time playing? Matchmaking. Why? Because campaign is only a few hours run while Matchmaking takes on A LOT more hours. Campaign is only a piece of the whole game.

I think you meant Campaign was a quick get it done.

I like Campaign, but guess what people spend more time playing? Matchmaking. Why? Because campaign is only a few hours run while Matchmaking takes on A LOT more hours. Campaign is only a piece of the whole game.

I think you meant Campaign was a quick get it done.

All people do is skip the cut scenes and run through the thing, they spent over 3 years on the campaign just for people to say talk crap about the multiplayer, while campaign was the best part of it all.

All people do is skip the cut scenes and run through the thing, they spent over 3 years on the campaign just for people to say talk crap about the multiplayer, while campaign was the best part of it all.

I watched the entire thing, I really expected more out of the campaign. The reason people talk so much about MM is because of how different it is, and the various issues that need to be addressed. And as I said before MM is a large part of the game.

I watched the entire thing, I really expected more out of the campaign. The reason people talk so much about MM is because of how different it is, and the various issues that need to be addressed. And as I said before MM is a large part of the game.

MM is not a huge part of the game, without campaign the games wouldn't proceed to start with. MM is only a huge part of CoD, not Halo. Halo is known for its storyline

There's something wrong here, as a 50 in Halo3 i dont see how you manage those k/d's... The highest I made it was 44 on lone wolves and even with that I outplay most people, seriously the only way you should be getting that average k/d as a 50 is if you're only playing at 4am in the morning and bordering on sleep-deficient collapse. Even objective gametypes shouldnt give you those k/d's if your a 50 which points me to some BS in your post also discrediting the rest.

You're entitled to your opinion. However wrong it is. I was a legit 50. Look it up. GT was mr fries. I owned at that game. Halo reach was a little different if. Halo 4 is a TOTALLY different game. Not to mention a level 50 5 years ago isn't the same today. Noob.