Venator Armor How to get Legit

Jfreak9

Play regecide, Haven is the best to get assassinations. Stay on the lower level. Use the camoflage perk. Took me about 5 hours to get without any boosting.

You're one of those people....ugghhh. I don't blame you 343 set it up so you could easily get the accommodation that way. Camo is super annoying though.

You are the worst kind of person. The amount of times I've seen this happen is too damn high.

way too damn high. It's 343's fault though bringing back camo.

I refuse to do this camo assassination thing to acquire armor while at the same type making the game ****ty to experience for others.

• Like 1

Another easy way to get Assassinations is protecting a base in Dominion. Sit back in a base and let them start to capture the base you're defending, then while they're capturing it, walk right up and break their neck lol. They can't do anything about it, that's the best part. Especially since it's kind of glitchy, as to where you can't move for a couple seconds after capturing sometimes. This happened to me once... so I went right back to that base with a boltshot in hand, acted like I was going to capture it, then when they walked on over to me they got a boltshot to the face haha.

way too damn high. It's 343's fault though bringing back camo.

I refuse to do this camo assassination thing to acquire armor while at the same type making the game ****ty to experience for others.

Active camo has been in Halo since the beginning and is not going anywhere anytime soon so just deal with it. Personally it's a great armor ability if your flanking the enemy or taking them from behind. And the camo is so easy to see if you actually pay attention to your surroundings. I've killed and been killed a lot with active camo and I have seen people so easily with it and people have seen me so easily with it. It's well balanced and it's good for the beginning of a Flood match.

Active camo has been in Halo since the beginning and is not going anywhere anytime soon so just deal with it. Personally it's a great armor ability if your flanking the enemy or taking them from behind. And the camo is so easy to see if you actually pay attention to your surroundings. I've killed and been killed a lot with active camo and I have seen people so easily with it and people have seen me so easily with it. It's well balanced and it's good for the beginning of a Flood match.

You don't get our problem with it. It's not an issue that camo is IN THE GAME. It's an issue of HOW it's in the game. In other halo games it was a power up only one person could have at a time and they had to go get it somewhere on the map. In Halo Reach/4 EVERYONE has it. That's like EVERYONE having overshield it's just ridiculous. Camo and overshield are obviously different but they are both really powerful in different ways. Camo is way better than any of the other armor abilities. Camo should be an ordinance drop. Seriously...