How are we expected to get the "Deposed!" Weekly challange?

A Lvl 90 Mage

It's actually not possible. At all. I've done the math and it is literally impossible to do unless you get an entire team to boost with you. The game ends once you get to 300 score. 18 regicides gets you to 270. This means you cannot get it in a real game, because you absolutely must get kills and assists other than the kings. And also, you are absolutely guaranteed to get king kills that are worth more than 15 points, it is extremely common for most kings to be worth 20-30 bounty. Therefore it is mathematically impossible to obtain this.

• Like 3

Maybe it's a way to root out boosters

I don't see how, it seems like it encourages it more than anything, It isn't possible unless you grab a bunch of friends and boost out the challenge

Worst challenge ever. We ended up boosting it with a few friends.

My point exactly

It's actually not possible. At all. I've done the math and it is literally impossible to do unless you get an entire team to boost with you. The game ends once you get to 300 score. 18 regicides gets you to 270. This means you cannot get it in a real game, because you absolutely must get kills and assists other than the kings. And also, you are absolutely guaranteed to get king kills that are worth more than 15 points, it is extremely common for most kings to be worth 20-30 bounty. Therefore it is mathematically impossible to obtain this.

Natsu says it all. Virtually impossible, unless you manage a no-frills kill against every new king before their bounty ever rises higher than the starting amount.

What were they thinking making this the weekly? Stupid

ya but it has to be possible or else 343 wouldnt put it in right.................

It's mathematically only possible if you let someone get the king, then kill them (+15), then let someone kill you (this gives them the crown), then kill that king immediately after he killed you before he does anything at all (or his bounty will be too high). Then that makes you the king, and then you must get yourself killed and then immediately revenge the new king that takes your crown. Rinse and repeat a few times and you will always be the king for quite some time, so you must get yourself killed about 5-10 times in a row so everyone catches up. Keep going like this and you will get it. You must obtain no other points other than regicides, and if only 2-3 kings end up getting a kill before you make it back to that king to get revenge, you lost. That to me sounds like a booster mission.

Personally, I have this weekly challenge done, but that's only because the challenge glitched out and just said I did it even though I've done no such thing. Every now and then the score glitches and says you will be at like 9/18 or 7/18 on the challenge. I don't know why it does this, but if you see it with a high score then you can maybe have a chance to finish the challenge in the next game in a similar manner to doing the deposed daily challenge which is like 10 regicides per match. But if you fail after the score glitches then it will revert back to 0 usually.