@343 How were you O.K. with putting these control schemes in

Halc

I've been playing halo since the day Halo: CE came out, Happily I enjoy Halo 4, I think you guys did a great job. Except with the control schemes, I don't know how you felt alright with putting the control schemes in as they are, It actual robs from the game play in my opinion because of how clunky they feel, I Have tried numerous different control schemes too, and what is the most upsetting is there isn't even a setting close to the old default, How can you just blatantly do that to old time players? How controls schemes like this (see below) didn't make it into the game astounds me. Please update a control customization or a reasonable scheme into the game.

LT: throw grenade

RT: fire weapon

LB: sprint

RB: Melee

L stick: Move/crouch

R stick: Look/zoom

Y: Switch weapons

B: Reload

X: Armor ability

A: Jump

This might not be the ideal scheme for everybody, but its a lot damn closer than what is currently available, Moving Melee to B and Armor ability to RB and Reload to X would help with people that are not completely comfortable with this scheme too.

Please take another look at this for a future update.

tbh the control scheme feels fine to me. I do play bumper jumper which has hardly been changed so I suppose that could have something to do with it. On the other hand I do feel that there should be a control scheme were both armor abilities and jump are off the main buttons (x y b a) as jetpack is a pain in the ass to use as bumper jumper(Its on X so you cant aim and shoot)