has anyone else read about the 'True skill system"? or just me?

lucifer90210

Okay, so I see a lot of complaints about no ranking system(Which I personally hate as well)

but has anyone read the various articles that they DO have a ranking system? it's just not "Perfect" so they haven't implemented it, They're going to be releasing it later during the year(Maybe january?) anyways I just hope they release a "Competitive" Playlist and a "social" playlist (Like halo 3) ..i want my 2v2 back..

• Like 1

See, I still have a huge problem with this... correct me if I'm wrong, but,

This means the rank isn't in game. How many of you actually use halo waypoint? The only thing I've ever used it for is watching videos like forward unto dawn. It seems like adding it to waypoint is the easy solution to the rank issue. Why not just put it in game like every other halo?

I don't consider way point part of any halo game, If it was, then I shouldn't have to exit my game to look at it.

Anyway, so we're all currently being ranked? Then the rank system comes out and things are the same? Why did 343 get rid of social and competitive playlists? Without these my interest is fading...

Okay Apache, rank IS in the game (SR=Spartan Rank) Only difference is their isn't Private, sargeant, Commander, General ETC..

but if you mean "Rank" as In true skill. than no we're not ranked

now, this is TRUE SKILL (Remember Halo 3? playing in the competitive playlists?)

this is like that, mixed with Halo reach, in Halo reach the "true skill" worked behind the scenes getting you with people of your skill,

this is going to do the same, However the actually rank will be in Halo waypoint. (for people who want to see it and those who don't want to see it, wont have to)

we're not "ranked" yet, we're being analysed so when the new system comes in, we will than become ranked.

Okay Apache, rank IS in the game (SR=Spartan Rank) Only difference is their isn't Private, sargeant, Commander, General ETC..

but if you mean "Rank" as In true skill. than no we're not ranked

now, this is TRUE SKILL (Remember Halo 3? playing in the competitive playlists?)

this is like that, mixed with Halo reach, in Halo reach the "true skill" worked behind the scenes getting you with people of your skill,

this is going to do the same, However the actually rank will be in Halo waypoint. (for people who want to see it and those who don't want to see it, wont have to)

we're not "ranked" yet, we're being analysed so when the new system comes in, we will than become ranked.

Yea, I meant true skill. Like Halo 2 and 3.

Ok so this "invisible" rank that's going to become a number on Waypoint is their new solution. Right?

That means I'm currently being ranked now on these "competitive lists"? I don't know what to call them... I guess the current playlist. But what am I being ranked on? I don't get it. Even the new COD has a rank system... wtf is going on, my world is fragmenting!!!

Anyone play star craft? That is the cream of the crop when it comes to the best current online ranking system.

Oh and the SR rank is pointless. Just look at my service record online to see how much I play and its down to the exact second. Thanks for the pat on the back with those SR points. Do I get a gold star on the wall too!?

@Epique Phael. The system is NOT I repeat NOT implemented YET

@Apache

1. just checking

2. it's not Invisable nor is it implemented, right now we are being ANALYSED so when the true skill IS implemented we will get our rank, BUT We dont have it now

3. you are not in anyway ranked. each playlist is ranked differently on how GOOD you play (most likely win/loss , medals, asists and KD Ratio)

4.from what I hear star craft does have the best system.

5. yes SR is stupid.. I perfer the actual ranks