343i Community Youtube Video Shop v.1.0

DoctorB77

gallery_21109_1_270092.png

Many of you might be well acquainted with the signature shop that we have on the site. The youtube channel we have has been very successful but I was thinking it needed a little more from the members of the site. I have decided to let members submit clips from their fileshare to be put on the 343i Youtube Channel. You will currently be allowed to submit either a clip of a game or an entire game of you playing. Due to the site getting new members who come and leave I have put some limitations on who can submit clips. The requirements are listed below.

Requirements:

- 50 or more posts This rule is temporarily disabled

- Member for at least 1 month (30 days) This rule is temporarily disabled

- Have at least 5 likes on your profile

The first two requirements are for the moment are disabled due to inactivity in the submissions. If I end up getting swamped then I will re-activate these rules.

Now I will not be able to upload all 20 of your videos at once. So I am going to limit the video submissions to 1 every month. This time could decrease if I find some members who are able to help out with this. But for now it is DoctorB77 and Doc only who is taking your video submitions.

Some things you can have added is a picture to go at the beggining of the video that has your name on it. You can also ask me to put an on screen name during the video which you might have seen in a DGL video. Seen here () . Just copy and paste the layout in the spoiler and fill it out to submit your clip. I will try my best to do all of the clips within the week and i will respond notifiing you that I have seen your submition and I will post the video when I am done. In the video type part you may put either "Clip" or "Game". I hope to expand on this but now this is all I can do.

If you have any questions ask below or PM me.

Please take note that if you ever want any video editing done for a playdate you host PM me to see what I can do. :)

Here is the template

Member Name:

GamerTag:

Perferred Name:

Video Type:

Name of Video:

Link to Video (Fileshare):

Start Image (Y or N):

If Yes. Link:

Nameplate (Y or N):

Additional Notes:

• Like 5

i have understand all the trick which you have been written for video shop, soon i do it and submit it in this links thanks for sharing iformation ....Click Here

Regards,

Berry

Either your link did not work or you were trying to send me to an RC Car online shop.

Sorry for the bad title. I have to fix it when I get home.

I'd like to at least try my hand at helping the site out by doing some sort of Top Ten Plays of the community. I don't know if this would be a thing that you all would like to have done, but I'm willing to give it a shot!

Send me a PM with any details and I will try to organize something with you. You will probably have to talk to EgyptianGhetto too.

i got a few clips id like you to upload ill tell you when i have my best one

Sounds good. Just submit it here in this thread.